[Leaked Firmware] N7000XXLSA (4.1.2) - ODIN Firmware from Samsung's Server [28-11-12]

Search This thread

aLeXiNDj

Jun 24, 2010
Guatemala
www.lacasadelosdjs.com
Well let me explore it well because I did not have my charger here in the office and as I started to set it up and put all the apps I had, is under the battery, but I'll be discussing tomorrow how it goes with the performance

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

Dose it have battery drain?

Hi. I have on my note this fw: kingdropid elegance deluxe v7.0, android 2.3.6, bb xxlb1, kernel speedmod k2-12.
Can I directly install xxlsa with odin (how you told in first post)?

Thanks.
Bye

I believe friend that there is no problem to do the upgrade to this version as it changes all the log files on your phone.

But if any of you have an ICS Rom that would be applied before perhaps the best version XXLRT.
As long as you are the Official Published SamMobile

GwynBleidd

Dec 3, 2008
Midgaard
Not to be trolling, but the OP seems to sound like the SamMobile advertisement.

Exactly all of the listed features worked in eyebee's LSA leak and ROMs based on it. I mean it, not a single new one here. With all respect to SamMobile for their leaks, you guys should give some arguments for 'that was not the complete firmware'. As far as I can see, there's zero difference, and yours isn't rooted or deodexed.

alexuz

Jul 17, 2010
My Galaxy Note is still on old rooted GB firmware 2.3.6 what is the safest way for me to get the new XXLSA 4.1.2? Can I just flash with Odin as it says in the first post?
Here's what I have now:
RocketRom v23 XXLC1-eybee1970

JoshuaTumanda

Apr 2, 2012
Cebu City
joshuatumanda.com
Not to be trolling, but the OP seems to sound like the SamMobile advertisement.

Exactly all of the listed features worked in eyebee's LSA leak and ROMs based on it. I mean it, not a single new one here. With all respect to SamMobile for their leaks, you guys should give some arguments for 'that was not the complete firmware'. As far as I can see, there's zero difference, and yours isn't rooted or deodexed.

All information from the OP is from sammobile's blog, you can see here: N7000XXLSA – Galaxy Note Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean TEST firmware

It was just copy and pasted here.

streetcrazy

Dec 17, 2011
Chennai
What I find odd is the release dates.

Eybee's version was released on 22 NOV !!

And this is just recently out ??? Nah !! I think not. If you go to the sammobile site and check the firmware downloads. You can find this version there, click on info and see the release date. It says 20 NOV !!!

LSA LEAK

PDA: N7000XXLSA
CSC: N7000OXALSA
Version: 4.1.2
Date: 2012-11-20
Regions: Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom
Download

So err..... WUTDAFUDGE !!! :silly:

Last edited:

JoshuaTumanda

Apr 2, 2012
Cebu City
joshuatumanda.com
Reactions: itsrijo

shoey63

Recognized Contributor
Last edited:
Reactions: chuti98

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    N7000XXLSA – Galaxy Note Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean TEST firmware

We of SamMobile would like to give you the latest N7000XXLSA Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Test firmware for the Galaxy Note GT-N7000. N7000XXLSA is the first ever Jelly Bean leak for the Galaxy Note which is based on Android 4.1.2.

As of now all test firmwares of the Galaxy Note we have got our hands on lack some S-Pen features, Samsung has yet to implement S-Pen features into their Jelly Bean source code. Our Insiders tell us the Jelly Bean update is almost ready for the Galaxy S II but the Galaxy Note still requires a lot of work till they start rolling out final updates to the users. We expect Samsung to release official Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update for the Galaxy Note in December/January.

READ THIS:
    We know N7000XXLSA was leaked few days ago on XDA-Developers but that was not the complete firmware as that firmware was dumped from a person's device. Later that day, We of SamMobile contacted our insider and requested the N7000XXLSA firmware. Today our insider managed to get us the proper N7000XXLSA Firmware directly from Samsung's Servers. This Test firmware is just like any other official firmware, you just need to flash the firmware with Odin and you are all set! No need to flash any fixes later on. We have FULLY TESTED this firmware and this firmware works perfectly as any other official firmware.

Some of the Enhancements in the new Jelly Bean Update:
    • - Android 4.1.2 - Build JZO54K
    • - Buttery Smooth Performance & Great Stability (Thanks to Project Butter)
    • - Multi-View (Multi Windows Multitasking, same as in Note II)
    • - Multi-View can also be disabled
    • - Page Buddy
    • - Notification Panel can now be customized
    • - New Additions in Notification Panel
    • - Smart Rotation (Screen Display adjusts to your angle of sightings)
    • - Continues Input in Samsung Keyboard (Like Swipe or Android 4.2 Keyboard)
    • - Samsung's Cloud services
    • - Direct Call, Smart Stay and Pop-up Play Features
    • - New Widgets From the Galaxy S III
    • - 2 Home screen modes
    • - New Notifications bar
    • - Google Now

This is a PRE-RELEASE version not official from KIES.
    As this is a PRE-RELEASE firmware so expect some minor bugs.

Firmware Details:
    Android Version: 4.1.2 - JZO54K (Jelly Bean)
    PDA: N7000XXLSA
    CSC: N7000OXALSA
    MODEM: N7000XXLSA
    Changelist: 549786
    Build Date: 20th November 2012
    Region: Europe
    Download: N7000XXLSA_N7000OXALSA_DBT.zip

Flashing Instructions:
    • - Unzip the file
    • - Open Odin 3.04 (already included in the firmware package)
    • - Restart phone in download mode (Home+power+vol down)
    • - Connect phone and wait until you get a yellow sign in Odin
    • - Add CODE_N7000XXLSA_549786_REV02_user_low_ship.tar.md5 to PDA
    • - Add MODEM_N7000XXLSA_REV_05_CL1222228.tar.md5 to PHONE
    • - Add CSC_OXA_N7000OXALSA_549786_REV02_user_low_ship.tar.md5 to CSC
    • - Make sure re-partition NOT ticked
    • - Start flash, sit back and wait a few minutes.

Screenshots:
    note1x.png
    note2w.png
    note3.png
    note4u.png
    note5.png
    note6.png
    note7.png
    note8.png
    note9.png
    note10.png
    READ THIS:
    We know N7000XXLSA was leaked few days ago on XDA-Developers but that was not the complete firmware as that firmware was dumped from a person's device. Later that day, We of SamMobile contacted our insider and requested the N7000XXLSA firmware. Today our insider managed to get us the proper N7000XXLSA Firmware directly from Samsung's Servers. This Test firmware is just like any other official firmware, you just need to flash the firmware with Odin and you are all set! No need to flash any fixes later on. We have FULLY TESTED this firmware and this firmware works perfectly as any other official firmware.

LOL....it is 1:1 the same as the dumped from last week, so don't tell people about 'differences'...it is just packaged to ODIN flashable. It has all the same little issues, then the dumped one...so really not "FULLY TESTED...and works perfectly"

Btw, please never write me any PM again in future and asking for releasing on your 'commercial' site first - the answer would be always a NO as it was the last time..

The good thing is, that people have a ODIN one now - lots just wanna flash with ODIN, so it is fine....
    I finally got around to mirroring it in case someone cant use hotfile:
    https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B6WQTjBJoggOSDRDa3lvUGJqQnM

I'll leave it there for a week or so...
    thank you eybee1970 for everything you done for us,
    but as the sammobile said :
    This is a PRE-RELEASE version not official from KIES.
    As this is a PRE-RELEASE firmware so expect some minor bugs.

we know that this one has minnor bugs too, but as you said, now we have odin flashable right now, and it's fine,

the question is: why don't they just tell people, that it differs ZERO?? It has bugs not listed in OP --> all the ones been discovered (and lots of them solved in the meantime by great people like Goldieking, RobbieHood, etc.) long before....or did I miss a buglist in OP??

EDIT: and the most important part: they DO NOT tell people, that it is NOT 100% save to FullWipe on StockRecovery with Stock Kernel!!!!
    ...but as they make enough money, they can afford to susbtitute bricked devices... ;)
    You will also get a yellow triangle.
    Was np for me though, just used Chainfire's ap to remove it.
    This is wrong. Flashing this using PC Odin will not trigger yellow triangle. How do I know? I tried.
    Rooting is simple (thanks to PhilZ), steps are the usual ->
    1. Download PhilZ kernel for LSA (signed .zip) and put in external SD. Link http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=31911682&postcount=3
    2. Enter into stock recovery
    3. Flash zip from external SD
    4. Reboot! (Note: if there is no option to reboot, just press and hold power button until it restarts).

A little note here, I was running Cassie's XLR with PhilZ v3.71 LSA kernel before flashing this stock odexed XXLSA. To make full benefit of v3.71, here is the steps I make:
    1. Reboot to recovery
    2. Go to PhilZ setting
    3. Select wipe to flash new ROM -> Full wipe!
    4. Go back
    5. Select advance
    6. Reboot to download
    7. Start PC Odin procedure