[Q] No OS installed...

Search This thread

treyonator56

Dec 20, 2012
Salina
Long story short. Giving phone away. Booted into SS recovery. Deleted MOAR Rom slot. Wiped System, Cache, Data, etc on base Rom. Rebooted. Bricked. No SS recovery anymore. Download mode works. Can't get ADB to work on Manjaro. Haha, as you can see I'm in a bit of a pickle. Can anyone help me out here? I want to get the official 4.3 rom back, but it can be rooted. I'm on Linux, so Odin isn't an option...Thank you for helping and let me know if you need more info.

poppers162

Nov 4, 2012
Long story short. Giving phone away. Booted into SS recovery. Deleted MOAR Rom slot. Wiped System, Cache, Data, etc on base Rom. Rebooted. Bricked. No SS recovery anymore. Download mode works. Can't get ADB to work on Manjaro. Haha, as you can see I'm in a bit of a pickle. Can anyone help me out here? I want to get the official 4.3 rom back, but it can be rooted. I'm on Linux, so Odin isn't an option...Thank you for helping and let me know if you need more info.

Try using wine to run Windows applications on Linux. Then you can use Odin to flash back to stock.

Sent from my Unlocked SCH-I535 running whatever rom I've chosen for the day.