HELP NEEDED! Phone is constantly vibrating!

Search This thread

AnnaDee

Sep 30, 2013
Hello!
I have a really weird isuue with my SP.
Since last night, it started to vibrate non-stop. For the whole night, and it is still vibrating now, even if it is turned off.
I did a factory reset and it failed to solve the issue.
Also I have tried to repair with PC Companion, failed.

I should probably add that 1 and ~2 weeks ago my phone suffered some water damage. I fell with it in the sea. I was keeping it in a thin fabric bag, and it got wet. Not very wet, and I immediately turned it off and let it dry.

It worked well. Until 1 or 2 days ago when I noticed some short random vibrations, but I didn't think it was that bad.
And now it is vibrating constantly.
Please help.
Thank you.

Last edited:

noahvt

Jan 27, 2013
Antwerpen
Hello!
Since last night, it started to vibrate non-stop. For the whole night, and it is still vibrating now, even if it is turned off.

I should probably add that 1 and ~2 weeks ago my phone suffered some water damage. I fell with it in the sea. I was keeping it in a thin fabric bag, and it got wet. Not very wet, and I immediately turned it off and let it dry.

It worked well. Until 1 or 2 days ago when I noticed some short random vibrations, but I didn't think it was that bad.
Please help.
Thank you.

The vibrator connections might be touching each other meaning it constantly gets power ( water could've caused corrosion between them!) I would take apart your device and look at the connections or clean the board with alcohol (alcohol with no water in it)

Sent from my C5303 using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: AnnaDee

AnnaDee

Sep 30, 2013
The vibrator connections might be touching each other meaning it constantly gets power ( water could've caused corrosion between them!) I would take apart your device and look at the connections or clean the board with alcohol (alcohol with no water in it)

I did that, now the vibrator has stopped completely, it doesn't work anymore. If I press the lower back area of the phone, it does vibrate.
Thank you.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello!

Please help.
    Thank you.