Looking for default Samsung Memo apk

Search This thread

milosb793

May 25, 2012
Guys, I have the problem about a memo app. I have done like it is written there, and phone won't start now. My current ROM is CM10 - Cosmic ROM. And just stuck at logging screen. What to do? How should I can access a system/app to delete that file? Please respond as son as possible!

pcwizzy37

Just a suggestion, anytime you need to find an app that is included in a rom your able to pull it out. This file could have been pulled from the latest ED01 zip. Open the zip file and go into system/app and extract the app you want. Install by placing app onto sd card then move into system/app using root explorer. You have to make sure permissions are set right - All read boxes checked and top write box check. Then reboot phone

But what if He has a super slow Internet connection? it would take forever to download the entire zip, and then the person would have wasted time and space by only using part of the zip.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here yah go

Push this file to /system/app/ through root explorer or adb.
    Just a suggestion, anytime you need to find an app that is included in a rom your able to pull it out. This file could have been pulled from the latest ED01 zip. Open the zip file and go into system/app and extract the app you want. Install by placing app onto sd card then move into system/app using root explorer. You have to make sure permissions are set right - All read boxes checked and top write box check. Then reboot phone
    This Memo.apk is working for me: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1602303

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

You can found your memos in the following folder:
    screenshot-1347713533116.png
    Saving memos

The memos you wrote are saved as a .db file in the dbdata section of root. Not entirely that useful, but it can at least be converted in the long run into xml using delimited functions. I tried altering the androidmanifest for the apk to see if I could get it installed on the latest notta paranoid android ROM but I can't seem to get it to work,; constant parsing error. I did transfer my needed memos to xml spreadsheet but I still do like the app in general over other types. Very simple app that does what it needs to do, nothing more and nothing less. If anyone has a working version that can work on other roms.