[Q] Samsung Conquer 4G Root?

Search This thread

tikiratt

Dec 5, 2011
Did you try copy and pasting it with root explorer? Can't actually install u can paste it then reboot phone or did u just flash it

Sent from my SGH-T679 using XDA App

I didnt try pasting, i will give it a shot see what happens

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

I didnt try pasting, i will give it a shot see what happens

Ok i pasted it and it booted up but i lost my contact list

chrystal0925

Apr 18, 2010
If it didnt boot please try system ui.apk to see if widgets worked

chrystal0925

Apr 18, 2010
This is the widgets port if anyone can try
link removed

Last edited:

chrystal0925

Apr 18, 2010
It booted after awhile but status bar FC .Booted a second time still took along time to boot up and same thing happened.

Ok thanks at least it booted..

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

ok i think this one will work on widgets on recompile of last one it didnt update ids so hopefully fingers crossed
link removed

Last edited:

chrystal0925

Apr 18, 2010
Here is a new version i themed it a little let me know if widgets are working now thanks

Last edited:

chrystal0925

Apr 18, 2010
It boots fine but status bar still FCs. Im liking the blue looks good. The status bar shows but when you go to pullit down is when it FCs

Ok thanks im gonna see if i can get help with it not sure if its cause the ports for hdpi and conquer is mdpi
And try the power mod again

chrystal0925

Apr 18, 2010
ok thanks im gonna see if i can get help with it not sure if its cause the ports for hdpi and conquer is mdpi
and try the power mod again
sent from my sgh-t679 using xda app

hey can you try this see if power mod works now
fully themed status bar now also do you know how to run a log cat? it might help me with whats causing it to forceclose

Last edited:

tikiratt

Dec 5, 2011
hey can you try this see if power mod works now
fully themed status bar now also do you know how to run a log cat? it might help me with whats causing it to forceclose
The status bar still FCs But the power mod works good. Im not sure how to get a log cat but could find out how and get you one as soon as i can. Any way to just get the power mod for now? its a lot easier to use for testing. And thanks for all your work its nice seeing something done with this phone.

Last edited:

chrystal0925

Apr 18, 2010
the status bar still fcs but the power mod works good. Im not sure how to get a log cat but could find out how and get you one as soon as i can. Any way to just get the power mod for now? Its a lot easier to use for testing. And thanks for all your work its nice seeing something done with this phone.

oh thank you it works lol ill get better theming once all mods are working but i did do a little ics .. Heres the power mod

Attachments

• CONQUER-POWER-MOD.zip
    6.2 MB · Views: 17

chrystal0925

Apr 18, 2010
The status bar still FCs But the power mod works good. Im not sure how to get a log cat but could find out how and get you one as soon as i can. Any way to just get the power mod for now? its a lot easier to use for testing. And thanks for all your work its nice seeing something done with this phone.

Can you post screen shots for others to see and for me to know what the theme is looking like

tikiratt

Dec 5, 2011

Attachments

• 2012.04.26-21.17.39.jpeg
    2012.04.26-21.17.39.jpeg
    36.2 KB · Views: 39
  • 2012.04.26-21.18.18.jpeg
    2012.04.26-21.18.18.jpeg
    69.2 KB · Views: 38
  • 2012.04.26-21.19.03.jpeg
    2012.04.26-21.19.03.jpeg
    61.7 KB · Views: 38
  • 2012.04.26-21.20.54.jpeg
    2012.04.26-21.20.54.jpeg
    46.2 KB · Views: 39

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I made a new All-In-One Package now for everyone to use and posted the complete Tutorial with ALL files you will need, plus one less step here -
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1610534
    Just a quick update on this. I am currently working on making a odin image for all the people that lost root. You can reboot the device into download mode with adb and then use the image I make. I haven't figured out the key presses for download mode yet, but if your phone isn't bricked, you will at least be able to use adb to do it. :)

I will definitely be able to make a EG15 image that won't ever ask to be updated, but I am going to try and get everyone an updated FC17 image. I'm currently working on removing things from the update that need removed to make sure I keep clockwork and root. My ROM is also deodexed, and the update is for a ROM with odex files, so I have to work on restoring it back to stock to apply the update. Not all hope is lost for those that lost root, I'll help you all.
    thankx brienj.........i did 1 step and i copy the 2 files inside sd card but canot go to recovery mode?help be appreciated thankx again

Did you follow the new tutorial I wrote. Use the new file and new instructions. It will do it all for you in one step now, and the recovery will work correctly for sure.
    OK well thanx for the info. guess I'm not getting my root back since I can not find stock Odin image and stock ops file.

Sent from my SPH-D600 using xda premium

Once again, it was posted EXACTLY three posts before your post asking for it.

Phr3d13's post that was right before mine.
    ops file in the FIXED file package, then press the PDA button and select the Odin image in this package. Press the Start button getting error invalid image type?thankx for help be appreciated

It even says the stock FC17 image is invalid when you load it, and you should already know this when you updated the phone to a stock image. ;)

It works just fine though, but if you have a phone updated to FC17 by the OTA update, as it says in the instructions, you MUST do step 1 and install the STOCK FC17 image, the UPDATED FC17 will NOT work with this.

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

where do i find the stock odin file and stock oops files i need?

sorry everyone im pritty new to this.

It was posted exactly three posts before your post.