[APP] intoLeague - free mobile app to search live League of Legends games

Search This thread

nov1kk

Jan 16, 2014
Hello guys! I'd like you to present my newest mobile app! It's called intoLeague. It's a free mobile app that provides information about live League of Legends games in almost any region. Just search for a summoner and you can see all the information about the match he is playing: champion selections, premade summoners, current leagues, runes, masteries...and more information we'll be adding in the future! Here are two screenshots for you to check them out.

i.imgur.com/9Eisc4y.png
i.imgur.com/hMbFS9U.png

For those who have an iOs device, the app is ready for that OS already, but I still don't have the money to pay for the developer license, as soon as I get it it'll be available for iOs as well. For WP users, I'll release it very shortly (at the end of January probably when I finish my exams).
The backend (the connection to the LoL servers) is still a little bit unstable, I've been monitoring it for some weeks with few people and everything went OK, but I'll still be monitoring it closely while you use it so that everything works properly.
For those who are curious, the app is built using HTML5, CSS3 and JS, compiled using phonegap. The backend is made in Java using the Play framework. If you have any question, feel free to ask it here!
Please spread the word! I'd be truly, truly appreciated
You can download it at intoleague.com
Or directly in the play store: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.novikk.intoleague