Just rooted SG3.. which ROM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

cb793

Feb 21, 2011
Hello, all. I just rooted my Samsung Galaxy S3 with Odin, and I have 4.3

My next step is to remove bloatware. But I noticed that I can also get a Custom Rom; Which ROM supports wifi calling? I live in an apartment and the signal is crappy here so it must have it.

If you have any recommendations please let me know. Thanks!

Infamous_Cheez

Apr 7, 2011
I would also recommend S3Rx :good: It has WiFi calling like you are looking for, it's stable, fast, has lots of features, and bloat removed. You can choose which features/apps/hacks you want installed when you are setting up in Aroma.

Reactions: revwillie

Infamous_Cheez

Apr 7, 2011
Although I cannot confirm it works (I do not have T Mobile service) I can confirm it is there. It should be fully functional as it is based off the official T Mobile update.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-01-31-15-17-49.png
    Screenshot_2014-01-31-15-17-49.png
    108.8 KB · Views: 144
Reactions: cb793

serio22

Jul 1, 2012
Houston
Any ROM based on T-Mobile firmware should have WiFi calling.. Its a T-Mobile feature

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

cb793

Feb 21, 2011
I'll have to give this a try Glen!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app

S

Sanadrate

Universe s4 no bugs!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app

Naddict

Nov 23, 2011
28.2S, 92.1W
As XDA is not a support site, and users are expected to do their own independant research to make the determination as to what rom is best for them, this thread is closed.

Best is truly up to the user. Read, learn and interact with ROM developers about their products in the development threads.

Last edited:
Reactions: tower_gilead
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Wi-Fi calling works. I use it too

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
    I would also recommend S3Rx :good: It has WiFi calling like you are looking for, it's stable, fast, has lots of features, and bloat removed. You can choose which features/apps/hacks you want installed when you are setting up in Aroma.
    Although I cannot confirm it works (I do not have T Mobile service) I can confirm it is there. It should be fully functional as it is based off the official T Mobile update.
    As XDA is not a support site, and users are expected to do their own independant research to make the determination as to what rom is best for them, this thread is closed.

Best is truly up to the user. Read, learn and interact with ROM developers about their products in the development threads.