[URGENT] Help needed please help!

Search This thread

Tech N You

Jul 10, 2014
Unknown Land
Hello Guys :)
I have made a custom ROM for my device Karbonn A8. It gets installed all right but when I boot it up after the splash screen it gets stuck on a blank screen (even bootanimation can't load). I have to manually remove the battery and restart the phone.
I am thinking it is the issue of kernel. When I go to my about phone section I see this written (in attachment) that it is patched and I also heard somewhere that ROM is patched and custom ROM can't be installed. I don't believe that as Android is a aosp and if source codes weren't there then how can someone compile a CWMR for it already!.!
I have extracted my kernel file and found all neccessary information like boot path bla bla..
I want that I can create custom kernel but Karbonn hasn't released it's kernel source(as I heard and googled) . Luckily I have found device working on this board they are symphony w68 and K-Touch w68 phone, which makes me think that probably I can get source codes..
I also want to compile CWMR for my device but I have no clue of where and how to begin :(
Can please someone help me I know my ROM is correct and 100% working.
Please any one help me :( :crying:
Need help urgently :(

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-08-25-14-01-56.png
    Screenshot_2014-08-25-14-01-56.png
    87.6 KB · Views: 38