Solution for unrecognized memory cards

Search This thread

AlexandrosNic

Jan 17, 2010
My mobile, for hours didnt recognized my memory card, and i didnt know why that happenned.. I read that the only solution was to buy another SD..
But After reading a lot of forums, and tried a lot of things, I found another solution.
I put my memory card into a memory card reader and connected it to my pc. Even my pc didnt recognize my memory card.. it had an error. so I couldnt even do a back up.. So I clicked right click on My Computer, then manage> Disk management> right click on my card, And then format. I didnt wanted to loose my data so I downloaded "Recuva" and I choosed what things I wanted to recover (after the successful format FAT32, which also made my SD card visible)
And so my sd card was visible again and I recovered whatever I wanted.

Hope I helped... But please do this at your own risk!
Sorry for bad english

Reactions: zelda1

yiwmoswu

Jan 7, 2014
You can use data recovery software to scan memory card and then recover your files. First connect memory card to computer with a card reader, and then follow this guide: sd card data recovery

hope this helps.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    My mobile, for hours didnt recognized my memory card, and i didnt know why that happenned.. I read that the only solution was to buy another SD..
    But After reading a lot of forums, and tried a lot of things, I found another solution.
    I put my memory card into a memory card reader and connected it to my pc. Even my pc didnt recognize my memory card.. it had an error. so I couldnt even do a back up.. So I clicked right click on My Computer, then manage> Disk management> right click on my card, And then format. I didnt wanted to loose my data so I downloaded "Recuva" and I choosed what things I wanted to recover (after the successful format FAT32, which also made my SD card visible)
    And so my sd card was visible again and I recovered whatever I wanted.

Hope I helped... But please do this at your own risk!
    Sorry for bad english