Attachments

• 1146386wsbt1r3okt1zrtu.jpg.thumb.jpg
    1146386wsbt1r3okt1zrtu.jpg.thumb.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 399
Reactions: benthe1

TommUK

Feb 14, 2012
Essex
Erm, OP, you spelt 'Paradise' wrong in the Thread title...

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

Android sucks donkeys! Time to buy a Nokia 920 and say goodbye to the following:

One x doesn't multitask wp8 has both resume and multitasking.

One x has the worst dac ever put in a smartphone. 920 has wolfson dacs.

One x has screen on at 70% brightness of just over 2 hours. 920 lasts nearly 6 hours pushing a bigger screen.

Call quality on one x is well known to be poor, everyone sounds like Kenny from southpark. We spend most of our calls saying "what, sorry I didn't hear what you said, pardon, the cheeses are in the hat? What? I can't hear you over my cat's breathing". Nokia are well known for very good call quality.

When ms say a release date is November 1st they stick to it. When HTC say "sometime in October", they really mean within six months of October, probably.

The best use of a one x is to take it to a nearby lake and see how many times it'll skim cos its useless as a phone. Android has to be crippled by HTC to such an extent that it is really only a feature phone, NOT a smartphone.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

So, to summarise what you said, the HTC One X is currently the best phone on the Market?
Am I correct in my summary?

Android sucks donkeys! Time to buy a Nokia 920 and say goodbye to the following:

One x doesn't multitask wp8 has both resume and multitasking.

One x has the worst dac ever put in a smartphone. 920 has wolfson dacs.

One x has screen on at 70% brightness of just over 2 hours. 920 lasts nearly 6 hours pushing a bigger screen.

Call quality on one x is well known to be poor, everyone sounds like Kenny from southpark. We spend most of our calls saying "what, sorry I didn't hear what you said, pardon, the cheeses are in the hat? What? I can't hear you over my cat's breathing". Nokia are well known for very good call quality.

When ms say a release date is November 1st they stick to it. When HTC say "sometime in October", they really mean within six months of October, probably.

The best use of a one x is to take it to a nearby lake and see how many times it'll skim cos its useless as a phone. Android has to be crippled by HTC to such an extent that it is really only a feature phone, NOT a smartphone.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

:mad: I SMELL A TROLL!!! :laugh: lol I kill me! :laugh:

exocetdj

We r safe here bro. Dont worry about anything:rolleyes:

SkyDragon Sense Rom V1

Too right! as long as its not abusive etc anything goes! Big shout to the mods for this thread! It ensures I wont get any work done today lol!!! :good:

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

geek_demotivational.jpg

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

funny-geek-nerd-pick-up-line.jpg

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

people, generally, are thick as ****.

O-Rly-Owl-British-580x419.jpg

;););)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    "Stuff" Android users say.

This is a few weeks old and most of you have probably seen it, but for those of you that haven't, enjoy :)

"Can I root your phone?" :good:
    uploadfromtaptalk1352656049568.jpg

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
    iphone5-jokes-funny-pictures.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

iphone5-joke1.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

Iphone-Death.jpg
    ChuckNorris.png

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

demotivational-posters-chuck-norris-earrings.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

304575-apple-iphone-5-jokes-keep-coming.jpg