[Screen] LCD Replacement

Search This thread

devilsking

Inactive Recognized Themer
Sep 14, 2010
Hanoi
www.themythace.com
My Atrix HD was broken after I dropped unexpectedly it from the table :( Luckily, only its LCD screen was broken so I'm finding place to buy the replacement part. Anyone know where can I bought it with trusted seller and not really expensive :(

Thanks in advance!

deeje00

Jan 8, 2011
Can't really replace just the screen it's glued to the lcd very good.

Sent from my PACMAN MATRIX HD MAXX

hectorbls

Oct 8, 2011
I just replaced mine. I recommend you buy the entire digitizer and not just the glass. It is almost impossible to separate them.

Sent from my Atrix HD using xda app-developers app

sshark

Sep 17, 2008
If rucking broke mine today. There are large cracks on the glass panel but screen works.

Where did you guys order the LCD/digitizer combo?

I had bad experience once (screen wasn't responsive) so want yo order from same place where you guys have bought / have experience...

skeevydude

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Feb 10, 2012
Hot Springs
If rucking broke mine today. There are large cracks on the glass panel but screen works.

I had bad experience once (screen wasn't responsive) so want yo order from same place where you guys have bought / have experience...

This is the digitizer I used to fix my Dad's Atrix HD. He hasn't had any problems with it, though it's only been installed for about three weeks now.

Same as above, only it comes with an LCD screen too.

Reactions: sshark

devilsking

Inactive Recognized Themer
Sep 14, 2010
Hanoi
www.themythace.com

I bought from ebay bro. Mine LCD was broken but the glass is fine so only replace the LCD. You can try to find on ebay, there're a lot of seller :)
However, it's best if you could find an orginal LCD from an AHD since the replacement quality cannot equal the original (about the color, maybe it doesnt have colorboost)

skeevydude

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Feb 10, 2012
Hot Springs
I bought from ebay bro. Mine LCD was broken but the glass is fine so only replace the LCD. You can try to find on ebay, there're a lot of seller :)
However, it's best if you could find an orginal LCD from an AHD since the replacement quality cannot equal the original (about the color, maybe it doesnt have colorboost)

I'll 2nd that. My replacement AHD obviously had a non-stock digitizer and I don't like it. Scratches easy and the sensor part is see thru. The one I posted above is of a higher quality than what my seller used to fix my replacement AHD. I'm probably gonna order a new motherboard-lcd sticky tape and swap screens with my fried board AHD.

sshark

Sep 17, 2008
I'll 2nd that. My replacement AHD obviously had a non-stock digitizer and I don't like it. Scratches easy and the sensor part is see thru. The one I posted above is of a higher quality than what my seller used to fix my replacement AHD. I'm probably gonna order a new motherboard-lcd sticky tape and swap screens with my fried board AHD.

My digitizer (glass I suppose) is broken. So it looks like I can get away with exchanging glass only without changing the LCD. I am ordering from the guy you suggested.

Thanks for response! As I mentioned I am in other boat - glass broken while LCD is ok.

--
Worse thing is that I bought Atrix HD, made a Atrix Maxx HD out of it....found it slow so bought Nexus 4. But that bugger has very little battery life so I reverted back to Atrix Maxx HD. And above all, CarbonRom (@CarbonDev @arrrghhh) made it awesome. It rucking broke after I made a clean install.

Here is how it looks like....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

This is the digitizer I used to fix my Dad's Atrix HD. He hasn't had any problems with it, though it's only been installed for about three weeks now.

Same as above, only it comes with an LCD screen too.