{ROM}{2.3.6}R3VELATiON{FINAL}

Search This thread

djbrian52

Feb 23, 2010
Cave Creek(Phoenix), AZ
Ok Nun. I have a general question. Can you point me in the right direction or tell me how to make the dialer rotate landscape? I use my phone @ work in landscape. It would be very helpful. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my Infuse that had a R3velation and wants to be a Note when it grows up!!!

mg2195

Dec 5, 2011
RSM
Muwahahah...my plan has succeeded. Bloop the infuse users. Now back to the captivate.

Seriously...it worked fine
me when I pushed it over. Will look into it tonight when I get off work.

Sent from a phone.

haha, but dont worry i have faith this will get sorted out real soon, this probably wouldve actually fixed sods for good as well as the reboots, and since it flashed fine for you...could it maybe just be a bad upload?

I BELIEVE IN YOU!!!! :D

Bubba

Dec 31, 2011
Hell ( I've taken over. Come on down.)
Muwahahah...my plan has succeeded. Bloop the infuse users. Now back to the captivate.

Seriously...it worked fine
me when I pushed it over. Will look into it tonight when I get off work.

Sent from a phone.

Momma's don't let your babies grow up to be Hornswaggling Nunhuggers.

R3velators, Mount Up.
BubbaJoe the Redneck R3VELATOR {Outlaw Style}

dman3285

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 24, 2010
Rome, Ga.
You heard that y'all... just push it to your phone with adb instead of flashing... if it worked for nun it will work for y'all... code: adb remount rw, (enter) adb push android.policy.jar /system/framework/android.policy.jar(enter) adb reboot. Some may know how to do this, this was for the ones who don't. Or you can wait for another flashable, but this is easier and more reliable in my opinion... :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using xda premium

Ltilt2

Sep 1, 2010
Los Angeles
I havent had any issues with R3v
V2. When i flash a new or an update, i always wipe. I do not back up anything. That could be it
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using XDA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    revelationbanner.png

The Collective is a group of individuals committed to the advancement of all things Android. All members are equal and all knowledge is shared. Our products will not be made by one, but by many.
    revelationshowcase.png
    This is only the beginning...​
    revelationlocks.png

First Native Infuse Rom w/ 8 Lockscreen Options
    Features

• UCLB3 firmware
    • Entropy's DD Experimental KernelOriginal Thread
    • Deodexed
    • Zipaligned
    • Universal Adrenaline Shotv14-1 Original Thread
    • 8 Lockscreens - Changable in Settings Menu
    • 14 Quick Panel Toggles - Customizable with Quickpanel Options found in Settings Menu
    • Extended power menu
    • Accurate battery mod
    • ADW EX launcher
    • Custom transition animations
    • ICS Fonts, Sounds, and other theme elements
    • More to come...
    Added Apps

• Titanium BackUP
    • Google Music
    • SMSBackup
    • Voltage Control 4.9.1
    • Black Palringo - in app settings/display...set to legacy view for black chat
    • Screenshot ER Original Thread
    • Swype - you will find two Swype keyboards found in a folder on your sd card. Install as an apk.
    • Modified Collective Wallpaper Chooser
    Please Wipe Data/Factory reset and Wipe Cache. *Once the slate is clean, flash in recovery.
    If you don't wipe...we don't know where you started and will be unable to help you with your issues.

You will notice a Android System fc on bootup. This is due to the tweaks that were coded in. It's not a bug...it's just a side effect. The fix for this is to hit OK when the window pops up.

Lockscreens are controlled by the EDT app which has been integrated into the settings menu. Lockscreen options are the only thing that works atm...we will be working on the other options later. There are music controls on all locks except the AOSP lock.​

There are currently no themes that will work with this base. Themes will need to be ported over to this base. Flashing any theme not specifically made for this rom, and this version, will break locks most certainly and will more than likely throw you in a bootloop. Please wait for themes made specifically for this version...you have been warned :cool:

Download R3VELATiON verse 2
    MD5 Checksum
    17e76c9f019c59496cd5ec9598513ae6

Credits

• Dman and Experiment...Thanks for everything to help make this possible. This was a team effort, and was quite fun putting together.
    • Entropy - kernel
    • dsexton702 - Adrenaline tweaks
    • Dagr8, Sbrissen,Whitehawkx for lockscreen pioneering...and GoldieKing for all his help
    • ftgg99 - Screenshot ER
    • Romann - EDT Tweaks Original Thread
    • Trevino07 - modified Palringo
    • The Collective - thanks for being family. Not only is it a privilege to work with you...but it's great being part of a close knit phone family.
    • The dev community here on XDA...on the shoulders of giants
    • Anyone else I have forgotten...let me know if I have missed you.
    ChangeLog

• Entropy's DD experimental kernel
    • added lock screen options
    • added quickpanelsettings.apk and integrated into settings menu
    • some android.policy.jar edits to alleviate sod
    • added new images to wallpaper chooser
    • added ics sounds
    • added live wallpaper support
    • both sanim and bootanimation support added...no need to change when switching kernels
    • added fixed dialer

.............................​
    Third Post!

---------- EXPERIMENT ----------

Oh yeah ;) somebody needs to Click me "thanks" button.
    Clean Glass Lockscreen Mod for R3velation

R3velation_Clean.png

Download Here

R3velation AOSP Lock Revert Back Mod

R3velation_AOSP.png

Download AOSP Here
    One more for good measure.
    Well I got 5 kids and nothing to prove, that fleur is hella gangsta in my book. Haha

X,
    on R3VELATiON with gangsta fleurs'.

Werd!

Speaking of gangsta. Here's a little something that will become your gateway for all things mod. The R3VELATiON OTA. This app will link you to the latest stuff. Its not very full atm, but will be shortly.

...and a big thanks to Flappjaxxx for help with the ota.