[RoM] ~[4.0.3]~[UCLD2]~TEAM PERFECTION~REVAMPING۞[04/28]۞

Search This thread

djphredee

Oct 4, 2007
is anyone having problems with the camera and gallery? everytime i open either one.. it keeps saying "media scanner Running" when its not.. is there a fix or is it just me?

phonecurious

Aug 31, 2010
Richmond Hill
I guess i should clarify on Rogers when a landline phones you it comes up as unknown because of the Name Display. In the picture i was showing that i am on Gingerbread with the UCALC4 modem and name display worked. I am waiting til a flashable UCLD2 modem becomes available and try it

I installed UCLD2 and ita fixed unkown caller issue

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium

Reactions: 32dave

Girn

Dec 20, 2009
Hi guys, I apologize for the way I acted earlier.. anyways, im back on this great rom and didnt encounter any freeze on first boot, and I went with rom racer's kernel this time.. im still having the shutdown issue tho, and I went really far into making sure everyhing was wiped before installing rom.

3x data/factory reset
3x system format
2x dalvik
2x superwipe
rom install
rom racer kernel install
wait 5 mins then reboot
then let everything load and install latest busy box, and fix permission
then reboot and use phone

appdroid

Oct 25, 2011
Chicago
Of course i got insurance guys! Will be back by Wednesday! haha

ANy way still working behind scene to get this UCLD2 out!:p

wali01x

Nov 13, 2010
Brampton, Ontario
glad everyone is happy and app has things covered. im doing taxes for 5 ppl in family so i'll be a little busy but will assure things go well..

Girn: i know it gets annoying when issues are around all over the place but rest assure we're working hard as much as anyone.(sean, mod1411, romracer, mohan, and anyone i missed). we're here to do something to help others and to help you and anyone else that encounter problems. i know ive done soo many things in this rom that sometimes its hard to catch up on. but appdroid is doing as much even more then me to help everyone. ive tested new base and things are good but instagram issues are not fixed, reboot/shutdown issues are not fixed thanks at&t for doing nothing and for leaving us dry hanging to brick our phones, but we ain't stupid at&t, we'll conquer over. reboot shutdown issue to resolve is let the phone rest for couple of days by not "wiping cache" in system because im on canadian phone and ive had it resolved so you can imagine and its an "at&t" rom so trust me im looking at why its happening too with logcats and running adb logcat (activity managers) and all..i'll keep you guys updated ..thanks

Girn

Dec 20, 2009
Im also on Canadian phone and on robbers. But thx for ur help!!

Reactions: wali01x

Girn

Dec 20, 2009
Big time rip off. Found another issue, whenever I try to delete an mms the mms.app FC's

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Logo.png

۞ ~UCLD2/UCLC4 Change Log~!
    ۞ AT&T UCALC4 4.0.3 Base
    ۞ 14-MOD Toggles--> Thnx romracer
    ۞ Sony Bravia Engine
    ۞ Heavy Ad Blocking
    ۞ xLoud
    ۞ 3G Supercharger
    ۞ Battery Saver tweaks
    ۞ Touch Responsiveness
    ۞ Smooth Scrolling
    ۞ Raise JPEG Quality
    ۞ Debloated
    ۞ Zipaligned
    ۞ Deodexed
    ۞ Rooted
    ۞ Busybox and friends
    ۞ No CIQ
    ۞ Uncapped upload speeds
    ۞ Fixed MMS Delete threads!
    ۞ Fixed Wallpaper Scrolling!
    ۞ HD Black Youtube!
    ۞ Clock App!
    ۞ Supercharger V6‡
    ۞ Extended Power Menu‡
    ۞ Removed Carrier from Status Bar‡
    ۞ Ram Tweaks ‡
    ۞ Smooth UI Tweaks‡
    ۞ Sound Improvement‡
    ۞ Nova Launcher 4 Revamped‡
    ۞ Launcher 4 Sensation#2‡
    ۞ Script Manager‡
    ۞ Keyboard Dictionary Fixed‡
    ۞ Scrolling Adjusted‡
    ۞ Wireless Tethering‡
    ۞ Aosp Lock Screen
    ۞ Sip over 3G
    ۞ Build.prop tweaks
    ۞ Touchwiz Lock Screen Removed
    ۞ Wifi Tethering
    ۞ Transparent Lock Screen
    ۞ Bat%>Finally
    ۞ Voice Mail button Removed
    ۞ Super User Fixed

*Viewing through the xda app?? Select menu>more>browser.

Scroll Down For DownLoad Link!:p
    GUIDE & HOW TO & FAQ'S

HOW TO INSTALL (ICS LEAK TO ICS OR GB TO ICS)​

1) MAKE SURE YOU USE ODIN TO HAVE THE LATEST RECOVERY IT DOES HELP -->

2) The ROM Will Wipe Just like DarkSuperWipe!

3) MAKE SURE ROM,KERNELS,WIPE ZIPS ARE ALL IN YOUR SD CARD INTERNAL OR EXTERNAL PREFERRED EXTERNAL.

4) REBOOT YOUR PHONE INTO RECOVERY VIA HOLDING POWER + VOLUME UP & DOWN AT THE SAME TIME AND DON`T HOLD IT FOR MORE THEN 5 SECONDS.

5) INSTALL THE SUPERWIPE ZIP FROM YOUR SD-CARD, SIT TIGHT AND LET IT FINISH, PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE.

6) INSTALL THE STOCK ROM WHICH WILL BE ALWAYS UP-TO-DATE WITH LATEST TWEAKS & HACKS.

7) REBOOT YOUR PHONE.

8) YOU WIL COME ACROSS SAMSUNG LOGO & THEN BOOTANIMATION AGAIN HANG TIGHT ITS GONNA TAKE TIME TO SETTLE THINGS INTO THE STRUCTURE, ONCE BOOTED ONTO MAIN SCREEN WAIT FOR COUPLE OF MINUTES BEFORE DOING ANYTHING.

9) NOW AFTER COUPLE OF MINUTES OPEN THE LAUNCHER & START SETTING UP YOUR STUFF (I.E. MARKET SIGN IN, EMAIL ACCOUNTS) & ONCE SIGNED IN GO TO MARKET & UPDATE ALL THE APPS & DOWNLOAD BUSYBOX. INSTALL THE LATEST BUSYBOX AND OPEN ROM MANAGER, ONCE OPENED SCROLL BELOW TO FIX PERMISSIONS. LET IT FIX PERMISSIONS & REBOOT.

10) ALSO YOU WILL COME ACROSS ISSUES LIKE REBOOT & SHUTDOWN HANGING FOR 5-10+ SECONDS, DONT BE ALARMED BECAUSE ITS NORMAL RIGHT NOW IN THE LEAK & HOPEFULLY WILL FADE AWAY ONCE ROM SETTLES FOR DAYS MAYBE WEEK OR TWO.

11) ONCE ALL STEPS ABOVE ARE DONE. FLASH ANY THEMES FROM BELOW THIS POST & ENJOY YOUR SKYROCKET.

THANKS PSYCLONE FOR THIS GUIDE & THANK YOU FOR READING THIS. IT IS NECESSARY TO FOLLOW THESE STEPS EVEN IF YOU KNOW HOW ITS DONE.

~New UCLD2 Stock Revamped!~

UCLC4 Stock Revamped!

Themes For UCLC4&UCLD2 ROMS!

Phone Candy Theme!

Black Hole Theme!

ICS Theme!

OP NOTES​

FOR NOW I HAD TO REMOVE THESE LOCKS DUE TO THEM BREAKING SCREEN TIMEOUT. I'LL ALSO GET AOSP TRANSPARENT LOCKSCREEN DONE BY TOMMOROW TO GET THAT ISSUE FIXED. Sorry Guyz
    download.png

DONATIONS & TEAM INFO

- ROBIN ( 7BY55671M6509540X )
    - DAVID (8RP95825HV421311W) (32DAVE)
    THANK YOU FOR THIS​

MEMBERS​

APPDROID - ROM DEVELOPER/THEMER/ALL ROUNDER
    WALI01X - CO-ROM DEVELOPER/THEMER/CODER/ALL ROUNDER
    KR3G3R - THEMER
    DULLYM34 - ARTIST/THEMER
    & MORE TO BE ADDED :)
    KobaltICS theme is now done......beta