GearFaces needs your help.

Search This thread

Jeshter2000

Aug 24, 2010
Hi Im Martin from GearFaces.com and I need your help.

How can you help me?

Well we know some of the watchfaces work and some of them don't.
Please help me test which ones work and post them here in this thread so I can make a seperate section for the Gear2 on GearFaces.

Thank you in advance!

Martin Founder GearFaces.com

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

BigDanInTX

May 19, 2009
League City, TX

How can you help me?

Please help me test which ones work and post them here in this thread so I can make a seperate section for the Gear2 on GearFaces.

Thank you in advance!

This is a great idea. I think we all already know the Minority Report one works.

When submitting, everyone should put in the name used on Gearfaces, the category it is found in, its screenshot from GF, as well as the link to its page on GF? (less info? more info?)

That should be beneficial not only to Jeshter2000 and his website, but also to the community, as they'll know which ones still work.

Reactions: Jeshter2000

ronfurro

Oct 24, 2013
O-Town
I think only Analogs work at this point but it would be great if someone can figure it out.

Sent from my SM-V7000 using Tapatalk

admiral70

Dec 15, 2006
I have a VZW Samsung Galaxy S5 and Gear 2 Neo and able to load app (not from Samsung app store) but then watch faces do not load in Gear Manager and don't find them on Gear 2 Neo.

How can I help?

Gear Manager - 2.0.14041404
Gear2 Plugin - 2.0.14041404

Gear 2 Neo
Model: SM-R381
Software Ver: R381XXU0BND8

VZW Galaxy S5
Model: SM-G900V
Adroid ver: 4.4.2

Last edited:

BigDanInTX

May 19, 2009
League City, TX
WORKING

GOLDEN EYE 24HR-SEC (Digital)
Confirmed to be working with no issues. I would imagine the rest of them would work as well.

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

WORKING

Kisai Xtal Combi (Digital)
Confirmed to be working (White and Blue worked for me).

Last edited:

BigDanInTX

May 19, 2009
League City, TX
[/COLOR]Working

SquareDarkGlow (Analog/Digital)
This one works for me.

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

WORKING

DarkGlow (Analog/Digital)
Works for me.

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

WORKS, MOSTLY

Breitling Aerospace (Digital/Analog)
This one loads without incident, but the font within the windows for the digital portion is a little too big and doesn't fit quite right.

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

WORKS

Minority Ultimate (Digital/Analog)
Loads like a champ! I imagine the other two iterations of this will load as well.

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

WORKS

WhiteLightIn2Rail (Analog/Digital)
Loads up just fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: galacticamarcus

BigDanInTX

May 19, 2009
League City, TX
WORKS, MOSTLY

CasioBGA200PD (BOY)
This one loads without incident. The digital components (Seconds, Day of Week, Battery Meter, Bluetooth Indicator) load fine. However, the date (day of the month) looks glitched out. In fact, I almost missed it.

Last edited:

CasTTeLLo

Mar 27, 2011
SGN3M & SGN4M
gshock interface

How can you help me?

Thank you in advance!

hello bro...is it possible to create like a gshock interface?

DAGr8

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 27, 2010
Montreal
Id love to help but can't get gear to find styler.. even on stock f/w

Edit: had to uninstall the version I had downloaded from the site and re install via gear manager/ samsung apps (for some reason couldnt find it straight from Samsung app) using the clock category.
Sent from my SM-N900W8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:
Reactions: admiral70

cooza

Aug 9, 2011
Forked River, N.J.
I had the same issue as the previous guy mate. Had to uninstall and reinstall again from Samsung apps for it to work. The one from gearfaces.com installed but doesn't appear in gear manager. Anyway I managed to make a couple of watch faces and the Bluetooth and battery icons are working.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1399521799914.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1399521799914.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 328

DAGr8

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 27, 2010
Montreal
Ck1, ckblack , tank mc Black cartier, tagheuermp412c, tagheuermonaco13, motive designs 1, rolexsubss, tagmonacov4 all works perfect..

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: Jeshter2000

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

How can you help me?

Thank you in advance!

How can you help me?

Thank you in advance!

This is a great idea. I think we all already know the Minority Report one works.

When submitting, everyone should put in the name used on Gearfaces, the category it is found in, its screenshot from GF, as well as the link to its page on GF? (less info? more info?)

That should be beneficial not only to Jeshter2000 and his website, but also to the community, as they'll know which ones still work.
    [/COLOR]Working

SquareDarkGlow (Analog/Digital)
    This one works for me.

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

WORKING

DarkGlow (Analog/Digital)
    Works for me.

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

WORKS, MOSTLY

Breitling Aerospace (Digital/Analog)
    This one loads without incident, but the font within the windows for the digital portion is a little too big and doesn't fit quite right.

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

WORKS

Minority Ultimate (Digital/Analog)
    Loads like a champ! I imagine the other two iterations of this will load as well.

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

WORKS

WhiteLightIn2Rail (Analog/Digital)
    Loads up just fine.
    hello bro...is it possible to create like a gshock interface?

He doesn't create or submit these, individual contributors do. Someone may help you out if you submit a request in your own thread.
    @BigDanInTX

Please tell me only the ones that work ....

Illl be updating my site over the weekend, or you could help me... Contact me at gearfaces@gmail.com