How do i disable auto sync?

Search This thread

dejavu157

Jul 9, 2010
Everytime i plug my phone into my computer, it automatically saves all my pictures and music to my PC music/pictures folder. how do i disable this? Another issue is when i put music to ym collection and then later on delete form collection, it clears my phone and computer songs. how do i fix this?

Mortanauta

Feb 25, 2009
You have ypur mobile and computer syncronized, enter in the Windows programs you use to sincronize (depends of the version of windows change) and configure which folder you want to sincronize, that is, uncheck music an pictures to not longer sincronize this folders between you computer and mobile device

aiiro

Mar 20, 2008
You are probably using ActiveSync, which by default will sync items. You have to go to ActiveSync options and disable syncing for the items You don't want to be synced.

D

Deleted member 1890170

Everytime i plug my phone into my computer, it automatically saves all my pictures and music to my PC music/pictures folder. how do i disable this? Another issue is when i put music to ym collection and then later on delete form collection, it clears my phone and computer songs. how do i fix this?
You disable synchronizing (aka ActiveSync) by removing entry
Code:
"repllog.exe RS232_DETECTED"
from phone's notification-events database. You'ld reach this with a MortScript-code looking like this
Code:
If(RegRead("HKLM","Drivers\USB\FunctionDrivers","DefaultClientDriver") EQ "Serial_Class"))
	RunWait("CeRunAppAtEvent.exe","repllog.exe NONE")
EndIf
which simply deletes any 'starting ActiveSync' from phone's notification-events database.

poulette73

Feb 12, 2012
from phone's notification-events database. You'ld reach this with a MortScript-code looking like this
Code:
If(RegRead("HKLM","Drivers\USB\FunctionDrivers","DefaultClientDriver") EQ "Serial_Class"))
	RunWait("CeRunAppAtEvent.exe","repllog.exe NONE")
EndIf
which simply deletes any 'starting ActiveSync' from phone's notification-events database.
Hi,

I'm using a PNA with a WinCE6 "light version" (nothing is kept in registry and windows folders on each soft reset).

I tried this MortScript-code and does not work, perhaps because there's no "CeRunAppAtEvent.exe" in my \Windows folder.

Is there another way by changing registry keys ?

Tx in advance ;)

D

Deleted member 1890170

I tried this MortScript-code and does not work, perhaps because there's no "CeRunAppAtEvent.exe" in my \Windows folder.
Isn't part of CE. It's a utility written by TroNik and part of MioPocket 4.0 distribution.

I attached it.

Attachments

• CeRunAppAtEvent.zip
    2.5 KB · Views: 28
Reactions: poulette73

poulette73

Feb 12, 2012
Thanks for this fast answer, and for program :)
Tried but repplog.exe still able to connect with my PC.

I've found these registry keys :

USB-ActiveSync
Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\USB\FunctionDrivers]
"DefaultClientDriver"="Serial_Class"

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\Comm]
"AutoCnct"=dword:00000001

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Comm\AsyncMac]
"Group"="NDIS"
"ImagePath"="AsyncMac.dll"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Comm\AsyncMac\Linkage]
"Route"=hex(7):\
  41,00,73,00,79,00,6e,00,63,00,4d,00,61,00,63,00,31,00,00,00,00,00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Comm\AsyncMac1]
"Group"="NDIS"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Comm\AsyncMac1\Parms]
"BusNumber"=dword:00000000
"BusType"=dword:00000000
"DisablePowerManagement"=dword:00000001

USB-MassStorage
Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\USB\FunctionDrivers]
"DefaultClientDriver"="Mass_Storage_Class"

Because I would like to disable ActiveSync process and only use USB as mass storage.
But still doesn't work. Maybe not possible with my unit.

poulette73

Feb 12, 2012
EDIT: oh I've found my solution with your MioPocket 4.0 suggestion !

It's a small program called 'USB Loader.exe' => I can switch between "Mass_Storage_Class" & "USBSER_Class" OTG.

That's great !! Thank you jwoegerbauer :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    D
    Deleted member 1890170
    Isn't part of CE. It's a utility written by TroNik and part of MioPocket 4.0 distribution.

I attached it.