Urgent Help

Search This thread

brunoavrocha

May 23, 2007
Need a hand

I bought a Note 2 in second hand. And the guy who sold it to me propably tricked me. It had Ditto Note 3 ROM installed and after a few hours of use it froze, got to the Samsung Logo and staye there for hours. The only solution was a battery pull.
It happens 2 or 3 times a day.
Read a lot of threads.... updated the firmware, the bootlader, the recovery, installed the latest version of Ditto ROM and the same stuff.
Now i'm in boot loop and can't get out of it.
Any solution? what can i do?

m.b.jikre

Nov 30, 2012
Pune
Need a hand

I bought a Note 2 in second hand. And the guy who sold it to me propably tricked me. It had Ditto Note 3 ROM installed and after a few hours of use it froze, got to the Samsung Logo and staye there for hours. The only solution was a battery pull.
It happens 2 or 3 times a day.
Read a lot of threads.... updated the firmware, the bootlader, the recovery, installed the latest version of Ditto ROM and the same stuff.
Now i'm in boot loop and can't get out of it.
Any solution? what can i do?
Do you want a Stock Rom or likin' current OS? If you want to keep current OS then try reset you phone in "Settings >> Backup & Reset"

And battery pulling out of phone is not the only option in situation like this, you can also press and hold power key for 4~8 secs it'd also restart the phone.

Note: Backup Internal Storage content before resetting.

brunoavrocha

May 23, 2007
Do you want a Stock Rom or likin' current OS? If you want to keep current OS then try reset you phone in "Settings >> Backup & Reset"

And battery pulling out of phone is not the only option in situation like this, you can also press and hold power key for 4~8 secs it'd also restart the phone.

Note: Backup Internal Storage content before resetting.

i just want to try to stop the freezes....
how can i install a stock rom?

hazin99

Sep 22, 2013
Trivandrum

Download ur phone latest firmware from sammobile. (1.2+ gb)
Extract it anywhere u willl find an md5 file
download odin, install Samsung drivers on ur pc
Make sure u have battery more than 80%
Switch off ur phone
Remove battery
Open odin on pc..(disable any antivirus installed in ur PC before opening recomended to detect devices)
Click PDA tab and select md5 file u downloaded
Tick only on auto reboot and f. Reset time on odin.. Uncheck others
Re insert battery
Boot up ur phone into download mode(to do so hold vol. Down+menu+power) after screen light up press vol up to enter download mode)
Connect usbcable to both phone and pc
U will notice a colour change in a box of odin if ur device is detected
Click on start.. Then odin starts installing stock rom and ur device will reboot after process

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: brunoavrocha

brunoavrocha

May 23, 2007
Switch off ur phone
Remove battery
Open odin on pc..(disable any antivirus installed in ur PC before opening recomended to detect devices)
Re insert battery
Boot up ur phone into download mode(to do so hold vol. Down+menu+power) after screen light up press vol up to enter download mode)
Click on start.. Then odin starts installing stock rom and ur device will reboot after process

sorry for another stupid question, i bought the in second hand and i don't know where it came from....
so how do i
Download ur phone latest firmware from sammobile ?

S

sawdoctor

Do you know which model it is? If you go to settings about device and take a screen shot and upload it. We might be able to help a bit more and also make sure you flash the right firmware

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

hazin99

Sep 22, 2013
Trivandrum
sorry for another stupid question, i bought the in second hand and i don't know where it came from....
so how do i
Download ur phone latest firmware from sammobile ?

Download 4.3 latest rom for ur current region.. If ur phone is unlocked its not a problem at all... My phone is Officially UAE based but now I am using INDIAN version now for getting fast updates and my current region.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Switch off ur phone
    Remove battery
    Re insert battery