OmniRom Bugs

Search This thread

Jule_666

May 28, 2014
Hi!

I´m using OmniRom for a while now and I want to inform you about two bugs I have found.

1. Sometimes, if you leave a app (by pushing the home-button) and go back to the homescreen, the screen does not react. You can see the homescreen but it seems like it is locked. You have to push the home-button again to "unlock" the screen. This happens really rarely (maybe once every 5 or 6 days...)

2. I choose my mobile network manually, because I live near a border and if I use the automatic connection, I always get connected to a foreign network at home. This is not the bug yet ;) At Night, I put my P6 into flightmode. When I turn the flightmod off, the device does not reconnect to the mobile network (wifi works). I have to search for available networks and choose my network again to get connected. This is very annoying... :silly: Rarely it happens, that I cannot connect to the mobile network at all after turning off the flightmode. Then I have to restart the device.

I hope, there will be a new release of OmniRom soon. CM, AOSP and PA are nice, but OmniRom is much better (OmniSwitch and other features are absolutely great). I miss the cursor a lot and in PA and AOSP it has already been fixed... Oh and is possible to get FM-Radio working?