looks good
g.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: GoSooners345

TheStig405

Sep 13, 2011
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
revolution v2 bluetooth not working

I can't seem to get bluetooth to turn on with revolution v2. It worked perfectly in V1.3...does anyone else have this problem? Is there a fix? thanks.

dawsndev

Jul 29, 2011
I have no idea what I did wrong I flashed coming from Emancipation thought I followed your directions lost root didn't have any of the features of the rom will apps and add-ons. Should I have flashed your base rom first? Instead of jumping to V2?

dawsndev

Jul 29, 2011
I saw that but even at that when I flashed I didn't have any of the apps that were suppose to be included with flash. I can usually read the threads and figure out these things but I am stumped here. Plus the ice cream sandwich kept force closing I think I have done something wrong

dawsndev

Jul 29, 2011
Ok guess I am crazy I don't see a link for downloading v 2.1

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using xda premium

rYz11

Aug 23, 2011
Spokane Valley
Three questions

First of all...thanks! Excellent ROM! Running v2.1 Super fast, responsive, no lag at all and excellent battery life so far.

First question - where to adjust lockscreens? I've looked through all the menus but can't find any settings. Or do I need to flash nun's mod?

Second - same question for the battery icon settings (percentage, etc.). Or do I need to flash a battery bar or other mod?

Third - I prefer the earlier email app with check boxes next to each item, insted of using muti-select or other. I was going to take the .apk from another ROM like CM7 and put it in system/app. Will this cause any issues? Just not sure about compatibilty with older apps.

Thanks again!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts