App not installed -After getting OTA update

Search This thread

farooque sher

May 7, 2014
Friends and developers please help me, i am begging you to solve this problem that
I recently bought new moto E, it was awesome and has 3Gb internal for all storages (Including Music,videos and app too), so i used this mobile to store most of mine apps and by without any external memory card(I don't have money to buy external mmc too),,
okay
now come to the point,
yesterday i received an OTA software update for mine moto e, so i got much happy about this and so i updated it but after updating it looks so cool than before as usual but when tried to install apps, it's not get installs, it shows an error that 'APP NOT INSTALLED'….
i got this error for every apps, eventhough my internal memory is having 500mb of free space, but why it happens, what to do to solve this problem,
somebody please help me to solve this,

Thanks in advance

naveenultimategamer

Jul 12, 2012
Agra
from where are you installing apps??
from playstore or from previous apk??

Sometimes it may happen when install without playstore so try to install from it... And also this happens when app is not compatible and already a new version exist in your phone....

Restart your phone then install from playstore you should be fine.... There is no relation between update of phone and apps are not installing....
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Moto E , Unlocked bootloader , Rooted , Xposed

farooque sher

May 7, 2014
from where are you installing apps??
from playstore or from previous apk??

Sometimes it may happen when install without playstore so try to install from it... And also this happens when app is not compatible and already a new version exist in your phone....

Restart your phone then install from playstore you should be fine.... There is no relation between update of phone and apps are not installing....
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Moto E , Unlocked bootloader , Rooted , Xposed

i tried both...
i have no apps in my mobile and so i tried installing from play store and it says "insufficient memory space" and APP NOT INSTALLED error was coming during installing from my .apk packages.....

ChaTy

Jan 13, 2013
Mumbai
www.technogeekzindia.com
i tried both...
i have no apps in my mobile and so i tried installing from play store and it says "insufficient memory space" and APP NOT INSTALLED error was coming during installing from my .apk packages.....

u said in your 1st post that u have 500mb left....thats why u r facing "insufficient memory available"....just uninstall any apps u no longer use...n try again...hope i ve helped you....

Last edited:

farooque sher

May 7, 2014
u said in your 1st post that u have 500mb left....thats why u r facing "insufficient memory available"....just uninstall any apps u no longer use...n try again...hope i ve helped you....

yeah, of course i have 500mb of free space but my downloaded apps were just about 10mb like that,(i have 2 gb of gallery items only, i also deleted many videos and things about 300mb from Mine gallery for this issue to get solved)..... and i don't have even a single app to uninstall from mine mobile as i uninstalled all yesterday.........
but before updating my mobile there is same case and i installed many apps then my internal was just about 23mb free, but why it's not installing at this time....,
please help me friends,...