[CM10.1|4.2.2] Unofficial JellyBeer-v4.14 [Hybrid] [DPI Groups] [April 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Zach23

Oct 29, 2012
Sorry for being a noob to JellyBear but how do I make the DPI changes mentioned in post #2? Thanks!

BigHulkDiesel

Dec 3, 2009
Anyone able to connect to PC via usb? I know this is a common CM10.1 problem, just wondering if anyone had a fix or a workaround.

BTW....BEST ROM YET!

Zach23

Oct 29, 2012
Ok a few more things I've noticed. Ive been playing around with APN settings and I cant get LTE to work. Also everytime I take a picture, the gallery stops responding!

Thanks!

Edit: Got camera to work by changing it to save to SD

BlackPhantomX

Dec 6, 2012
Sorry. Didn't catch that TWRP is preferred.

So, no word on NFC? I'll have to test it, myself.

Is OTA support planned to be enabled in the future?

As for an MTP alternative, would enabling mass storage mode via an app or terminal allow me to be able to access my phone via USB to PC?

I'm pretty sure some of my questions sound stupid. I don't consider myself a genius at flashing ROMs at all, and I'm well aware that ROMs are different, which is why I want to be sure of things I need works before I flash.

geenjai

Nov 15, 2012
Camera issue

Another killer ROM ManelScout4Life!

Is anyone getting a solid green screen when they are trying to access the camera? Any solutions? Was working flawlessly when on JellyBam. Did clean/wipe rom install. Otherwise solid rom.

digitalcrash

Jan 7, 2011
Mount Airy
Re: [CM10.1|4.2.1] Unofficial JellyBeer-v3.54 [DPI Groups] [Jan. 18]

Another killer ROM ManelScout4Life!

Is anyone getting a solid green screen when they are trying to access the camera? Any solutions? Was working flawlessly when on JellyBam. Did clean/wipe rom install. Otherwise solid rom.

No ROM is flawless except known issues. Camera works fine

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda premium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts