(Request) Stock Verizon 4g LTE icon

Search This thread

donroja

Nov 4, 2007
Hey guys, just wondering if anybody would know how to/could make a flashable zip of just the stock 4g lte icon... or maybe help me/explain on how to do it with ninjamorph (not even sure we're still doing that on the note 2). There are some very cool roms out there from some very talented devs, but I cant stay for long because for whatever reason the generic 4g icon bothers the **** outta me! Not even sure this is possible without affecting the rest of the status bar, but most of you know more than I when it comes to this stuff. Thanks so much in advance!

Last edited:

icedventimocha

Hey guys, just wondering if anybody would know how to/could make a flashable zip of just the stock 4g lte icon... or maybe help me/explain on how to do it with ninjamorph (not even sure we're still doing that on the note 2). There are some very cool roms out there from some very talented devs, but I cant stay for long because for whatever reason the generic 4g icon bothers the **** outta me! Not even sure this is possible without affecting the rest of the status bar, but most of you know more than I when it comes to this stuff. Thanks so much in advance!

I'm working right now but if you'd rather learn over having someone to do it I can teach you, I'll pm you my gtalk.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II

Reactions: jordan62982

gnex0422

Apr 15, 2012
Vt
Anyone know if this is possible or was done somewhere else?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda premium

lilpeezy23

Jan 1, 2010
I'm pretty sure it was icedventimocha that actually posted the thread and guide by using xplore file manager and root explorer. This "mod" literally takes 20 seconds to do. I can help you if you need but in the meantime I'll try and link his thread

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

icedventimocha

Tried it didnt seem to work :/

Can you upload your systemui to dropbox or something so I dont have to download the whole rom?

---------- Post added at 02:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 AM ----------

Try that link again and ket me know, I'm theming blind so I'm just guessing.

gnex0422

Apr 15, 2012
Vt
Can you upload your systemui to dropbox or something so I dont have to download the whole rom?

---------- Post added at 02:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 AM ----------

Try that link again and ket me know, I'm theming blind so I'm just guessing.

There ya go It should be in you pm box

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I'm working right now but if you'd rather learn over having someone to do it I can teach you, I'll pm you my gtalk.

I could try making you a flash able zip file,
    Let me know
    http://bit.ly/1245qsM someone try this and let me know if I got the right pngs

Okay same link, should be good to go now.

Okay same link, should be good to go now.

Ya buddy thank you very much for all your help your the man!!