Who likes Stock CM Mod Better than Stock?

Search This thread

hyelton

Recognized Contributor
May 26, 2010
Wilmington
So I`m thinking of making the change over to CM Mod nightlys.

So I have just been running stock 4.4.2 with xposed.

Thinking about just using CM mod nightlys (I read that the nightlys are sometimes more stable than the snapshots)

And things seem nice and quick just playing around but I need something That wont give to many problems How has CM been lately? Also how is OTA updates? are they reliable enough to not have to keep wiping each time theres an update?

Also Does Xposed Modules work on CM roms?

And is there a recommended kernel besides using the stock CM One?

Last edited:

krishnanmailbox1

Jan 7, 2014
hyderabad
if you use nightlies of cm you will regular updates for sure.... you don't need to wipe anything for each update...it wont affect your data..

Sent from my LG-E975 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

gee2012

Recognized Contributor
Jul 13, 2010
Heerlen
Just try it for a while, at the end of the day its just about preference. The CM rom itself is rockstable and the stock kernel performs very well and offers good batterylife.

Last edited:

mistahseller

Mar 13, 2013
Saint Louis
Just try it for a while, at the end of the day its just about preference. The CM rom itself is rockstable and the stock kernel performs very well and offers good batterylife.

What this guy said but to add, keep an open mind there are a lot of good ROM's out there. Purity and Mahdi come to mind. On my n4 I used carbon and couldn't wait to flash the next nightly but I got away from that.

I recommend Chaos Kernel since they went CAF or Elemental X has CAF version

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    There are alot of great roms... Alot better than cm.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda app-developers app