Originally Posted by kienluax1
No, it didn't!
Under the hood there is still a lot of Chinese.
I found MMS was not working. SMS was working on Verizon (my carrier) but not form and AT&T iPhone.
I grabbed apn-conf.xml from CM10 and used root explorer to replace the system/etc/apn-conf.xml
You will need to remove the txt from the file I attached.
Since Miui dropped official support for the DINC2 a few years back I stopped using it. As much as I demand functionality from my phone I do miss the Miui eye candy.
I have been running this ROM for about a week. Performance is OK and battery life is pretty good. It seems after 2-3 days it get a little laggy and I need to reboot. But seems OK for daily use.
I suspect the apn setting will fix GMS. Let me know.