Help me find what clone i have (MTK6589)

Search This thread

mbtexascity

May 22, 2010
hi, i bought S4 Clone from this link *http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Smar...fect-1-1-version-Galaxy-I9500/1064446221.html

But this buyer is a cheater, because i ordered a 1280*720 , 1GB ram, 4GB ROM , but my phone comes with 540*960, 512MB and 1GB ROM and GPS not work , it's unbelievable (camera is fake to, is not 13MB).

Antutu that comes with phone was fake, and show fake information (1280*720 , 1GB ram, 4GB ROM) , and android system info show incorrect information, for example i have only 1GB rom and android show 8GB (same thing for ram, show 1GB but i only have 512mb).

Only CPU Z show correct information.

Now my solution is found another rom compactible with this phone, to try fix GPS and some bad information that android shows.

I leave some files for someone that can help me to find a rom for this phone.

Hardware : MT6589 (1.2Ghz)
Model : GT-I9500
Build number : JDQ39.I9500XXUAMDE
Build date UTC : 20131008-160944
Android v : 4.2.2
Baseband v: MOLY.WR8.W1248.MD.WG.MP.V14.P3, 2013/09/12 20:21
Kernel v : 3.4.5 (liuxiuyun@mht-10) (gcc version 4.6.x-google 20120106 (prerelease) (GCC) ) #1 SMP Wed Oct 9 00:07:44 CST 2013

My MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc -> http://pastebin.com/yjibhh53
Build Prop ->http://pastebin.com/hA0R4yHH

thanks in advance for all people.
sorry for my english.
thanks.

mbtexascity

May 22, 2010
CWM installed :D

But, i can't find any situable ROM for my phone, i try find some roms for Android with 512MB ram / 4GB ROM / 540*960 , but i can't find any rom.

Where i can find rom ?

thanks.

mbtexascity

May 22, 2010
I'm looking for some FIX that correct my RAM on android.

Any guy knows how can i fix my ram? because my android phone crash many times beucause fake ram.

thanks.

billzone

Dec 7, 2013
problem same phone

Hi im new here I've seen your post here and I've got same phone with you! The seller cheat me 2 !!
Did you find any good firmware yet ? Please help me if you did!! Thank you!!

mbtexascity

May 22, 2010
Hi im new here I've seen your post here and I've got same phone with you! The seller cheat me 2 !!
Did you find any good firmware yet ? Please help me if you did!! Thank you!!

Hi, the only thing that i can do it for now, is a ported rom (Lewa OS) from amoi n828, but AirGesture,SmartPause not works, frontal camera not works, back camera only 1Mpx, S-view not works, and GPS sucks (works very bad) .

This ported rom have fixed Memory Ram, WIFI litte better, GSM/3G network are better with patched modem.img .

PS: GTA 3 Runs fine :D .

This rom only have English and Chinise language. I can upload it for you.

My knowledge is bad , and i can't do anymore for fix all problems.

Thanks.

billzone

Dec 7, 2013
Hi, the only thing that i can do it for now, is a ported rom (Lewa OS) from amoi n828, but AirGesture,SmartPause not works, frontal camera not works, back camera only 1Mpx, S-view not works, and GPS sucks (works very bad) .

This ported rom have fixed Memory Ram, WIFI litte better, GSM/3G network are better with patched modem.img .

Thanks.

The other ROM that you post from baidu on earlier post work good just no GPS , no compass and no air gestures .I've asked the sto k ROM from supplier but his not responding !!!!

mbtexascity

May 22, 2010
The other ROM that you post from baidu on earlier post work good just no GPS , no compass and no air gestures .I've asked the sto k ROM from supplier but his not responding !!!!

not works so good, because have a little big problem, FAKE RAM, this fake ram causes crashes on applications and you cant play anygame or heavy application.

billzone

Dec 7, 2013
In my case i have 1GB fake but in real my phone only have 512Mb

I know mine is 512 as well but I rooted with framaroot apk it only take 10 sec to root it
And without pc straight from your phone and it works good! After root I take out the apps didn't want
And I have free 180 mb so phone works great only problem is gps dont work and compass the same! I thing in the rom some drivers
Missing cos i have the sensors!so if you have a rom that gps working i will try to fix it! What about the b9500 you try before? This was working ok? Only problem upside down?

billzone

Dec 7, 2013

Thanks.

Can you sent me that ROM to try it please,is GPS working on this?