From CM11 to Stock 4.2

Search This thread

titotito1983

Feb 14, 2013
Hi!
I flashed CM11 and the custom Recovery from PhilZ.
I like CM11 and everything but the camera is now working and I would like to go back to stock 4.2....Does anybody knows how to do it and If I will brick the tablet?

Thanks in advance for your help!

aben2amu

Nov 27, 2010
Santiago
Just so you know, if you go back to stock, you will lose CWM.
Ok, now you know.. Just download the latest firmware for your model number and use Odin to flash it.
You will have a stock rom from there on.

coloxim

Feb 17, 2011
Pavia
But you can flash a stock rom deox... without Odin... But from cwm

Inviato dal mio GT-N5110 utilizzando Tapatalk

thorjansen

Jan 3, 2014
Los Angeles
You could always try one of the aftermarket camera apps in the play store. When I rooted my N5110 with Carbon KK 4.4.2 the camera app kept freezing. I installed HD Camera Ultra and my camera worked once again.

--
Sent from my GT-N5110 running Carbon-KK-4.4.2

burgeke

Aug 19, 2010
You could always try one of the aftermarket camera apps in the play store. When I rooted my N5110 with Carbon KK 4.4.2 the camera app kept freezing. I installed HD Camera Ultra and my camera worked once again.

--
Fast Burst Camera from Play store also works but @sbrissen committed patches to fix stock camera. I think they will be in tonight's nightly. See the dev thread.

Edit. Whoops wrong mention. Meant for OP.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

thorjansen

Jan 3, 2014
Los Angeles
Actually, thanks for mentioning Fast Burst Camera. I got the free version and was so impressed I bought the app. Works better, especially in low light.

--

Reactions: burgeke

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Actually, thanks for mentioning Fast Burst Camera. I got the free version and was so impressed I bought the app. Works better, especially in low light.

--