Attachments

• 1371279960_ssszf.jpg
    1371279960_ssszf.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 90

cybojenix

Retired Forum Mod / Retired Recognized Developer
Apr 7, 2012
Send your rom , i will test it

going to give you a little advise on this.

Why should a developer ask you to test a rom?
What do you offer that no one else does?
Do you know how to get a stack trace from a logcat?
How good are you at making a bug report? Do you just say "x doesn't work", or do you actively think "x isn't working, I'll take a look in the logs and paste the relevant parts. I'll search around a bit and see if a similar issue has happened on another device"?

Basically, A developer has access to hundreds of people that can say there's an issue. If you're going to post your own thread saying "I'm a tester", then you need to show that you know what you're doing.

Regards, Anthony.

aniket.lamba

Jul 16, 2012
New Delhi
mr-tweaker.github.io

How good are you at making a bug report? Do you just say "x doesn't work", or do you actively think "x isn't working, I'll take a look in the logs and paste the relevant parts. I'll search around a bit and see if a similar issue has happened on another device"?

Basically, A developer has access to hundreds of people that can say there's an issue. If you're going to post your own thread saying "I'm a tester", then you need to show that you know what you're doing.

Regards, Anthony.

You at SGY forums? Good to see you here.Maybe you can lend some help to psyke83 for fixing up the left over things in CM11 for SGY.

Reactions: GSculerlor

cybojenix

Retired Forum Mod / Retired Recognized Developer
Apr 7, 2012
You at SGY forums? Good to see you here.Maybe you can lend some help to psyke83 for fixing up the left over things in CM11 for SGY.

*vomits into my hat*

I have a hat for sale if any sgy users want to upgrade their device

edit: before anyone complains, I mean this in a good way to get people off this device that should be dead

edit2: I realise it's actually against xda rules to sell things on xda. So I will instead offer a guide on how to build this fantastic (relatively speaking) device.
Firstly, go fetch any hat you want.
Secondly, throw up in it.
Thirdly, replace your old, terrible sgy with your fresh new device.

Last edited:

mohamedrashad

Nov 15, 2012
ismailia
*vomits into my hat*

I have a hat for sale if any sgy users want to upgrade their device

edit: before anyone complains, I mean this in a good way to get people off this device that should be dead

edit2: I realise it's actually against xda rules to sell things on xda. So I will instead offer a guide on how to build this fantastic (relatively speaking) device.
Firstly, go fetch any hat you want.
Secondly, throw up in it.
Thirdly, replace your old, terrible sgy with your fresh new device.

Somebody here hass got bad sense of humor :cool:

KnightlyNinja

Sep 11, 2012
Biratnagar
Dude at least think about your title(RD) before speaking those words. Here are many RD who have contributed for our little device like @psyke and other members like @bieltv.3 @whitexp etc a lot.And i believe they all have done a nice job and proved that they deserve those title given by XDA.
So RD doesnot necessarily mean those who develop for HIGH END DEVICES.:laugh::eek::angel:

Last edited:

aniket.lamba

Jul 16, 2012
New Delhi
mr-tweaker.github.io
Dude at least think about your title(RD) before speaking those words. Here are many RD who have contributed for our little device like @psyke and other members like @bieltv.3 @whitexp etc a lot.And i believe they all have done a nice job and proved that they deserve those title given by XDA.
So RD doesnot necessarily mean those who develop for HIGH END DEVICES.:laugh::eek::angel:

You quoted the wrong person.Anyways let him say what he wants to say,the reality is that we are getting a stable CM9 and CM11 in the forthcoming days and we are freakin' happy with it. ;)

Reactions: KnightlyNinja

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Send your rom , i will test it

Regards, Anthony.

Regards, Anthony.

You quoted the wrong person.Anyways let him say what he wants to say,the reality is that we are getting a stable CM9 and CM11 in the forthcoming days and we are freakin' happy with it. ;)