my i9300 is having a mysterious issue :/

Search This thread

ahmed bahaa

Jan 14, 2013
Hello everyone!
I was previously running custom rom (C-rom 4.4.4) and yesterday i wanted to shift to stock, so i downloaded the latest I9300 file from sammobile (Jellybean 4.3) and flashed it directly using odin in download mode (i opened the download mode from power menu)
the device rebooted twice after which it is stuck on the samsung logo and not proceeding at all, tried going to recovery it booted into recovery but showing this symbol at the center of the screen, i noticed that i cant go down and the vol down button is dead for me, and this means i cant wipe data nor go to download mode anymore
anyone here knows any solution for this issue? i wanna go back to stock rom

gabyif

Jul 23, 2012
Bucharest
Hello everyone!
I was previously running custom rom (C-rom 4.4.4) and yesterday i wanted to shift to stock, so i downloaded the latest I9300 file from sammobile (Jellybean 4.3) and flashed it directly using odin in download mode (i opened the download mode from power menu)
the device rebooted twice after which it is stuck on the samsung logo and not proceeding at all, tried going to recovery it booted into recovery but showing this symbol at the center of the screen, i noticed that i cant go down and the vol down button is dead for me, and this means i cant wipe data nor go to download mode anymore

AFAIK that is the logo for stock recovery...try press the power button and it should appear the options to wipe etc, or try to install TWRP recovery and download ArchiDroid 1.7.18 is the best stock rom out there

Sent from my GT-I9300 powered by ArchiDroid+ArchiKernel

G

GuestK00164

Hello everyone!
Sounds like you didn't wipe data/factory reset before flashing via Odin. Try flashing cwm or twrp via Odin, go into recovery, wipe all data and cache, and then reflash stock ROM via odin.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ahmed bahaa

Jan 14, 2013
AFAIK that is the logo for stock recovery...try press the power button and it should appear the options to wipe etc, or try to install TWRP recovery and download ArchiDroid 1.7.18 is the best stock rom out there

Sent from my GT-I9300 powered by ArchiDroid+ArchiKernel
where to press the power button?
how to flash TWRP when i cant open download mode?

Sounds like you didn't wipe data/factory reset before flashing via Odin. Try flashing cwm or twrp via Odin, go into recovery, wipe all data and cache, and then reflash stock ROM via odin.

dude how can i do that when i cant open download mode? and how to wipe the data when my vol down button not working?

G

GuestK00164

where to press the power button?
how to flash TWRP when i cant open download mode?

dude how can i do that when i cant open download mode? and how to wipe the data when my vol down button not working?
Just trying to help mate. Good luck.