laatste.jpg

Reactions: Tinderbox (UK)

geenyous

Inactive Recognized Themer
Oct 20, 2007
Shanghai
PO S650 Pouch very bulky!

Just got my official slip pouch PO S650 and I am very disappointed! :(

It's way too bulky and adds thickness and wideness to the phone, nothing for your pants pockets!
I will send it back asap and stay with my old HD2 pouch, it's a bit too shortl but it protects the cam and the whole phone in general from any dust in the pocket and it fits like a second skin, keeping it slim and narrow.

Be warned if you had a HD2 and hoped for a similar pouch for your new toy!

Reactions: Sunny lady

Bunecarera

Mar 4, 2008
OnePlus 9 Pro
Just got my official slip pouch PO S650 and I am very disappointed! :(

It's way too bulky and adds thickness and wideness to the phone, nothing for your pants pockets!
I will send it back asap and stay with my old HD2 pouch, it's a bit too shortl but it protects the cam and the whole phone in general from any dust in the pocket and it fits like a second skin, keeping it slim and narrow.

Be warned if you had a HD2 and hoped for a similar pouch for your new toy!

See the pouches thread for alternatives.

shane_oh4

Apr 17, 2012
The play.com HTC case is now saying "This item can only be delivered to a UK address." :(
Still might get it sent to a friend of mine in London and then get him to throw it in the post to Dublin. Stress

voigty

Dec 7, 2010
North West
£3.90 Delivered! Wow that is a bargain!! ordered one earlier and recieved an e-mail saying its in the post.:)

So far that means I have two cases and a neoprene sock:p just screen protectectors left to get and im armoured to the hilt.

Was thinking of getting the Zagg full body armour as well hmm maybe going a little over board.

JayPeg

Dec 5, 2008
Well I'm not too bothered if it's a fake, will just send back. For £3.90 you cant really complain lol.

Got dispatched today so fingers crossed.

Top Liked Posts