[Bug] Bluetooth Sync

Search This thread

Ebojager

Dec 13, 2011
Love MX Pro! Your H/W+ was the only thing that fixed my video stuttering issue on my HTC One with Android 4.4.2, thanks! My question is if there is a way to fix the Bluetooth audio lag while watching videos? It's about 1-2 seconds off. I think it's a Android bug, and did not have the problem on my HTC Sensation on ICS.

RADiuMOz

Apr 11, 2011
Sydney
I would think this is an android bug as well. It's been mentioned on the old forum before:
https://groups.google.com/d/topic/mx-videoplayer/KlZenh0VFR4/discussion
https://groups.google.com/d/topic/mx-videoplayer/0_4M5NknAHs/discussion

The developer is aware of the issue, though I'm not sure if he has a fix yet.

Yes - it's an Android bug, but funnily enough, apps like YouTube don't have any (noticeable) lag. I posted about this a year ago, as well (here), as it was supposed to have been fixed by then - but as it still happens, it clearly hasn't been. I've had to stop using MX Player Pro because of this (I play video through my hearing aids via Bluetooth). Fingers crossed the developer will (eventually) fix this...

Richard.

bleu8888

Mar 24, 2011
Love MX Pro! Your H/W+ was the only thing that fixed my video stuttering issue on my HTC One with Android 4.4.2, thanks! My question is if there is a way to fix the Bluetooth audio lag while watching videos? It's about 1-2 seconds off. I think it's a Android bug, and did not have the problem on my HTC Sensation on ICS.

I will try to fix it up soon.
Thanks

postman07

Jan 19, 2016
Samsung Tab E and Skull Candy headphones

Has this been resolved? I bought a pair of skull candy bluetooth headphones and audio is late by about a second. Samsung tab e 9.6 Model # SM-T567V Android 5.1.1

Thirumalai.K

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Sep 14, 2011
Yes - it's an Android bug, but funnily enough, apps like YouTube don't have any (noticeable) lag. I posted about this a year ago, as well (here), as it was supposed to have been fixed by then - but as it still happens, it clearly hasn't been. I've had to stop using MX Player Pro because of this (I play video through my hearing aids via Bluetooth). Fingers crossed the developer will (eventually) fix this...

Richard.

Has this been resolved? I bought a pair of skull candy bluetooth headphones and audio is late by about a second. Samsung tab e 9.6 Model # SM-T567V Android 5.1.1
It's seems to be audio latency issue. Either It may be from ROM or Headset.

Kindly try the latest nightly version. It has an option to audio offset. You can even set default audio offset for bluetooth devices.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Last edited:

postman07

Jan 19, 2016
It's seems to be audio latency issue. Either It may be from ROM or Headset.

Kindly try the latest nightly version. It has an option to audio offset. You can even set default audio offset for bluetooth devices.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Thank you very much for your response. excuse my ignorance, but what is the nightly version? Is that something I get outside of the google play store or is it just the latest version of mx player pro?

Thank you