HELP! D802 stuck on bootloop without recovery!

Search This thread

fabbio87

Jan 28, 2007
Hello to everyone. After few days with the M7 cyanogenmod on my D802 i finally decided to return to stock one. My phone, originally, was a G2 D802 Vodafone Italy branded with the last 20D firmware. After installing cyano i want to flash the unbranded euro version of D802 (20D). I've downloaded KDZ and follow the guide. Everything works fine but, after flashing this rom, my phone is stucked on boot animation with the led that glowing from green to blue continuously. I've tried to factory reset my phone with keys combination (with phone turned off press vol - and power the first time untill lg logo appears and the second one 1 second after releasing this keys) but nothing happens and the phone still stuck on bootanimation. I've looking for so many guide but every 3ds talk about the factory reset and the recovery, but for me they don't work. I can enter into download mode and after connecting to my phone appear that my phone is unrooted. Please help me, i'm disperated!!!:crying:

meangreenie

Mar 6, 2012
key combo for 20d is .. hold power+minus vol.. release at the logo and then press and hold vol + and vol -