[Q] water damage ...help !
hello....my dx fell in detergent water for few seconds but i quickly took it out and took battery and sim off...
i left it in rice for 1 day and then tried to restart it, i saw few patches of water on lcd..
so i switch off and again kept it for 3 days and i started few times in betn to see,..
now its 4 days and my phone could boot fully and work nice, but i can see 1-2 small bright spot on lcd..so i again switch off as i am afraid of short circuiting it if that is water....
so now is it safe to start using dx or i should wait more and any suggestions ?