Theme for creed v25....updated

Search This thread

crepii

Jan 29, 2012
confused.. haha.. did you mean the newcreed_v25_updated?

btw.. how can i force other launcher as default rather than TWlauncher?

evanlocked

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Feb 12, 2012
bandung
oprekgalaxyyoung.blogspot.com

Just apply it and u get better icon

If u want use another launcher

Open rootexplorer

Find system/app/twlauncher30.apk delete it

Copy the new launcher to system app
Change permissions to rwrr
V v
V
V

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda premium

crepii

Jan 29, 2012
i tried that but i forgot the permission thing.. :) wooahh.. thanks a lot bro..

jetaw03

Mar 1, 2012
Paombong, Bulacan
signal icon fix

Hi Sir,

i think there is a problem in the signal's icon. it is only showing grey bars even if i have a signal. afaik, if the phone has a signal, some or all of the bars are in blue/sky blue color. can you fix it sir? thank you!

EDIT: Also whenever a dialog box appear asking for confirmation, the below part of ok and cancel button is not inside the box. can you also fix this? thank you very much sir!

EDIT2: And i can't seem to find the default samsung keyboard. is it removed? sorry if i have so many request and questions..Thanks! i am a new android user. ;-)

Last edited:

NeelDroid

Mar 6, 2012
Kolkata
Hi Sir,

i think there is a problem in the signal's icon. it is only showing grey bars even if i have a signal. afaik, if the phone has a signal, some or all of the bars are in blue/sky blue color. can you fix it sir? thank you!

EDIT: Also whenever a dialog box appear asking for confirmation, the below part of ok and cancel button is not inside the box. can you also fix this? thank you very much sir!

EDIT2: And i can't seem to find the default samsung keyboard. is it removed? sorry if i have so many request and questions..Thanks! i am a new android user. ;-)

agree on the 1st two issues! I think evanlocked will sort dat out soon.. nd abt the keyboard issue! the creeds 2.5 had dat bt it was buggy dats why evanlocked's fix replaces it with diopen!

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

Anyone else facing this problem???

snap20120409182427.jpg

It should show the usb_android.png for disconnected mode nd usb_android_connected.png for connected mode from "system\framework\framework-res\res\drawable-ldpi"! bt instead it's showing unlock_cue_right.png for disconnected mode nd unlock_left.png for disconnected!!

unlock_cue_right.png-->
unlockcueright.png

unlock_left.png-->
unlockleft.png

Reactions: jetaw03

evanlocked

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Feb 12, 2012
bandung
oprekgalaxyyoung.blogspot.com
reply update

i will added updated soon ok
agree on the 1st two issues! I think evanlocked will sort dat out soon.. nd abt the keyboard issue! the creeds 2.5 had dat bt it was buggy dats why evanlocked's fix replaces it with diopen!

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

snap20120409182427.jpg

It should show the usb_android.png for disconnected mode nd usb_android_connected.png for connected mode from "system\framework\framework-res\res\drawable-ldpi"! bt instead it's showing unlock_cue_right.png for disconnected mode nd unlock_left.png for disconnected!!

unlock_cue_right.png-->
unlockcueright.png

unlock_left.png-->
unlockleft.png

NeelDroid

Mar 6, 2012
Kolkata
can i use mms.apk on stok ROM i will flashed it by CWM

which mms.apk? well if u r rooted.. u can! replace the mms.apk with ur desired one..to do open root explorer.. copy the mms.apk u u want to use.. click on mount as R/W.. go to /system/app/ ... paste the mms.apk.. overwrite the existing one.. long press on it to change permissions as "rw-r--r--" thn restart the phone! U'r done!

Reactions: Chronicze

NeelDroid

Mar 6, 2012
Kolkata
Phone.apk from Creed's 2.0!

Sir can you add the phone.apk of 2.0 in v2.5 Thanks

If u r rooted.. replace the phone.apk with ur this one..to do open root explorer.. copy this phone.apk(keep it in sd card so dat u can easily find it).. click on mount as R/W.. go to /system/app/ ... paste the phone.apk.. overwrite the existing one.. long press on it to change permissions as "rw-r--r--" thn restart the phone! U'r done! now u'll hv the caller screen from 2.0!

Permissions

check check uncheck
check unchek uncheck
check unchek uncheck

Attachments

• Phone.apk
    1.1 MB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Reactions: eReNz

djrulz

Jan 6, 2012
Cool mod dude..

Is there any option to change the bg image when I go into menu and status bar?

Sent from my GT-S5360 using XDA

eReNz

Apr 7, 2012
Tarlac
If u r rooted.. replace the phone.apk with ur this one..to do open root explorer.. copy this phone.apk(keep it in sd card so dat u can easily find it).. click on mount as R/W.. go to /system/app/ ... paste the phone.apk.. overwrite the existing one.. long press on it to change permissions as "rw-r--r--" thn restart the phone! U'r done! now u'll hv the caller screen from 2.0!

Permissions

check check uncheck
check unchek uncheck
check unchek uncheck

thanks for the apk file, i asked becoz the links on v2.0 are dead in the original thread

NeelDroid

Mar 6, 2012
Kolkata
thanks for the apk file, i asked becoz the links on v2.0 are dead in the original thread

Welcome dude! :)

---------- Post added at 08:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 AM ----------

Cool mod dude..

Is there any option to change the bg image when I go into menu and status bar?

Sent from my GT-S5360 using XDA

Yes u can! u can change the BG that shows behind the settings menu, log or dialer etc etc... nd the one dat shows on notification dropdown! U need to modify the zip a bit!

For the 1st one... u need to change the repencis_black.png from system/framework/framework-res/res/drawable-ldpi/

nd for the second one.. u need to change the pratyush.png
system/app/systemUI/res/drawable-ldpi/

In both cases try to keep the original dimensions! crop it nd drop it in evanlocked's zip! confirm the modifications! flash the zip! u'll get what u want..

Oh I slightly misread! well for statusbar.. u need to change statusbar_background.png from system/app/systemUI/res/drawable-ldpi/
replace it with urs! keep the original dimensions!

Btw if u need more explanation.. lemme know!

Last edited:

crepii

Jan 29, 2012
what if i forced the mms.apk from creeds 2.0 to 2.5 does that affect the entire mms apps, including the keyboard? samething for dial pad.. i only just want the transparency of 2.5 and the update.. no more thing.. thanks

Last edited:

NeelDroid

Mar 6, 2012
Kolkata
MMS nd Keypad is not included in the same app!

what if i forced the mms.apk from creeds 2.0 to 2.5 does that affect the entire mms apps, including the keyboard? samething for dial pad.. i only just want the transparency of 2.5 and the update.. no more thing.. thanks

Keyboard is a different app.. it's not included in the mms app!.. If u replace U'll get the xact mms app from 2.0! for dial pad, push the dialertabactivity.apk in the same manner!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Creed v25 statbar updated

the new one

link
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?5esr8kecrtfe2cl

Apply via stock rrcovery or cwm

What's new

*Add new google play
    *Add new mms.*apk(windowsphone7style)
    *New statusbar
    *Notiffication toggle added
    *New Setting.apk
    *fix keyboard issue....

cb4e76a7-3e7f-aaba.jpg
    cb4e76a7-3e93-d818.jpg
    cb4e76a7-3ea5-f601.jpg
    cb4e76a7-3ebc-6315.jpg
    cb4e76a7-3f87-dc5d.jpg

Sent from my GT-S5360 using XDA App
    reply update

i will added updated soon ok

snap20120409182427.jpg

unlock_cue_right.png-->
    unlockcueright.png

unlock_left.png-->
    unlockleft.png

Just apply it and u get better icon

If u want use another launcher

Open rootexplorer

Find system/app/twlauncher30.apk delete it

Copy the new launcher to system app
    Change permissions to rwrr
    V v
    V
    V

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda premium
    Creed v25 statbar updated

Link: