Votes: 295 64.1%
  • Keep the White S3

Votes: 1 0.2%

• Total voters
Search This thread

prezmater

Jul 11, 2010
Chalmers, IN
Had a Titanium one, sold it. Got a white one. Like others have said I've had too many titanium/black/grey phones. I'll probably get the white Moto X too.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

prittyboy203

Dec 18, 2009
West Haven CT.
I got the White to cuz over the years I always got a black phone an ad red cases but the white phone an red cases look clean :)

Sent Using XDA App On My Hacked Out White Note 2 ;)

born2wice

Jul 15, 2012
I got white bc i was able to find a white one cheaper than the titanium but i kinda wanna switch it for a titanium one

sand1303

Dec 22, 2007
Titanium FTW!

Everytime I see someone holding a white phone I think of an iPhone

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

White all the way for me! I just think that white devices look sexy! Pre-ordered the Evo LTE, and black was the only color available. As soon as the white Evo LTE was released, I bought it at retail price. Had a black Evo 3D before that, and a white Evo 4G before the Evo 3D. Just wish the tablets I have came in white! I'm gonna wrap my '13 N7 FHD in a white carbon fiber front and back from dbrand skins though! I've seen it installed and it looks NICE!! :D Don't like a white back and black front, so I went with a Gunmetal Gray carbon fiber from Ghost Armor for the back of my Asus Infinity.

SwiftKey'ed from my '13 Nexus 7 FHD using XDA Premium HD

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    A guy and his wife walk in to a phone store and asks for 1 white Iphone for him self and the girliest phone they have for his wife. The clerk hands him 2 white iphones.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app
    The guy at the sprint corporate store straight up told me as i was getting a grey one that he thought they looked like crap (as he pulled a white one from his pocket). I wanted to tell him that I thank God every morning when I wake up and go to bed that I dont turn to sprint employees for tips on aesthetics.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium
    Got a white one because #1, it's the only one they had on display and didn't have titanium. #2, I've had grey/black phones before in the past so white is something new.
    After years of black phones I went white crazy with the EVO LTE, GS3 and now Note 2. Now that I got white out my system my next phone will be anything but white.

BTW...I also think white phones just look better in black cases, giving them a nice two tone look.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium
    I had to go with titanium grey. Not to bash on anyone, but I feel like a female when I use a white phone. It's one of the reasons that the SGSIII at Sprint didn't appeal to me. Pebble Blue or Marble White? Bleh. I'm loving the grey Note II. (Especially the line pattern it has. Looks awesome!)