[Q] Samsung Galaxy S III GT-I9300: Recover data/files from internal memory

Search This thread

klashnum

Jan 11, 2014
Hi Everybody,

I need help really bad. My phone recently, Jan 08 2014, wanted to upgrade so I let it sit to upgrade for hours while working in the office. After I checked back on the phone, it was stuck on the Samsung Logo screen with the flashing blue light. I tried resetting with the battery out and it will still be stuck on the Logo screen. I can have access to the Recovery Mode and the Download Mode.

What I want to prioritise is the data/files in my phone. I recently backed it up a few months back but I have new data that would be painful to lose. I tried to look all over the web to find answers, however many were very contradicting to each other and did not want to risk on that. I do not really mind what happens to my actual phone, just the data in the memory. Does anyone know how to solve this?

I tried to connect my phone to the computer to see if I can scan through the drive. Doesn't work. ODIN recognises my phone in download mode.

Phone: Samsung S III GT-I9300 International

Any help is greatly appreciated! Thank You in Advance!

tallman43

Aug 29, 2011
The Land of Android
Hi Everybody,

I need help really bad. My phone recently, Jan 08 2014, wanted to upgrade so I let it sit to upgrade for hours while working in the office. After I checked back on the phone, it was stuck on the Samsung Logo screen with the flashing blue light. I tried resetting with the battery out and it will still be stuck on the Logo screen. I can have access to the Recovery Mode and the Download Mode.

What I want to prioritise is the data/files in my phone. I recently backed it up a few months back but I have new data that would be painful to lose. I tried to look all over the web to find answers, however many were very contradicting to each other and did not want to risk on that. I do not really mind what happens to my actual phone, just the data in the memory. Does anyone know how to solve this?

I tried to connect my phone to the computer to see if I can scan through the drive. Doesn't work. ODIN recognises my phone in download mode.

If you mean your data in internal memory install Philz recovery it has a Aroma option to browse and copy files from recovery hear is link >>> http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2201860 <<<< :) it as two versions one to flash with phone the other with odin...

Reactions: klashnum

klashnum

Jan 11, 2014
THANKS

If you mean your data in internal memory install Philz recovery it has a Aroma option to browse and copy files from recovery hear is link >>> http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2201860 <<<< :) it as two versions one to flash with phone the other with odin...

Thanks, I managed to recover or backup some files however do you know where I can find the list of contacts from the phone?

would it be on the /system or /data? or wherever it is?

Thanks again!

techboyBG

Jul 15, 2008
Thanks, I managed to recover or backup some files however do you know where I can find the list of contacts from the phone?

would it be on the /system or /data? or wherever it is?

Thanks again!

Thank you very much for your response.

I have a case where Samsung Galaxy S3 stucked in boot samsung logo. And no recovery mode.

Only ODIN is accessible.

Would you able to get your address book?
Did the pictures was intact?

Which method u used? Odin or recovery.

Can you describe it please.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Everybody,