[Q] [4.2.2][MIUIv5 4.2.14] Droid Razr XT912 post...

Search This thread

Livinbad

Mar 26, 2011
Sioux Falls
I would really like to post this in the appropriate forum but apparently I don't have enough privileges to do so. I to can not get my 4g to work on this ROM, even after applying the, *#*#4636#*#*, fix that is in the OP. There was someone else that posted the same problem in the MIUI forum and the DEV gave a link to download the spyder version. I did that also and still no luck. I would like the DEV to know that that person is not the only one with the issue. I actually can't get any data to transfer over the network even on 3g. I don't know if this is related or not. I was also wandering about a couple of the pop ups right at the beginning of setting up the phone on initial flash. I cannot read the language so I don't know what I am agreeing or not agreeing to. I wanted to know if I could get a clarification on this. Any useful help would be appreciated. Thanks.

-Z

Livinbad

Mar 26, 2011
Sioux Falls
I would really like to post this in the appropriate forum but apparently I don't have enough privileges to do so. I to can not get my 4g to work on this ROM, even after applying the, *#*#4636#*#*, fix that is in the OP. There was someone else that posted the same problem in the MIUI forum and the DEV gave a link to download the spyder version. I did that also and still no luck. I would like the DEV to know that that person is not the only one with the issue. I actually can't get any data to transfer over the network even on 3g. I don't know if this is related or not. I was also wandering about a couple of the pop ups right at the beginning of setting up the phone on initial flash. I cannot read the language so I don't know what I am agreeing or not agreeing to. I wanted to know if I could get a clarification on this. Any useful help would be appreciated. Thanks.

-Z

Disregard. I found a different download that works great.