REQ: stock samsung bootanimation in zip form.

Search This thread

KillaHurtz

Aug 13, 2010
Albuquerque
My new ROM has the animation cooked in. I will try to make a flashable zip for you guys.

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

I'm not quite sure it will work on an AOSP rom as is uses the .qmg files as opposed to the bootanimation.zip used in AOSP roms.

fix-this!

Apr 15, 2012
midwest
My new ROM has the animation cooked in. I will try to make a flashable zip for you guys.

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

I'm not quite sure it will work on an AOSP rom as is uses the .qmg files as opposed to the bootanimation.zip used in AOSP roms.

Yeah we need it in a bootanimation.zip. looked every where and cannot find it.

KillaHurtz

Aug 13, 2010
Albuquerque
Yeah we need it in a bootanimation.zip. looked every where and cannot find it.

We're never gonna get it in a bootanimation.zip, simply because the original is in a proprietary format that Samsung owns; meaning it cannot be extracted/ported. I have a zip for the international animation, but it is in .qmg format, and I'm positive that will not work with AOSP roms.

cameljockey1

Aug 4, 2011
Arlington
We're never gonna get it in a bootanimation.zip, simply because the original is in a proprietary format that Samsung owns; meaning it cannot be extracted/ported. I have a zip for the international animation, but it is in .qmg format, and I'm positive that will not work with AOSP roms.

I would like that if you dont mind. The international boot animation in zip format.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium

gbert15

Jun 4, 2010
It's a flashable zip for the QMG, not a bootanimation.zip, It will not work on anything else except TouchWiz ROMS.

A flashable zip for tw roms would be good though! Wanted to use Frosty JB but didnt like the boot animation so a flashable zip of the stock international boot ani would be much appreciated!

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app

fcaronte

Nov 4, 2011
with a hd video we can convert and resize the frame to make it but we need a very good video without movement for a good result

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    anybody have or can make the stock samsung note 2 bootanimation in zip form so i can use it on jellybeer aosp rom? ive looked all over and i cannot find it on xda.

Credit to Wesamothman here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=37244718
    I'm very happy he made those. I use the stock international boot ani startup and shutdown with no sounds. It's perfect.