need help,comment & rom samsung gt-I9500 mtk 6577

Search This thread

nedinoval

Feb 11, 2013
hellow sir..one day I held samsung gt-I9500 mtk6577 aka clone/super copy with condition only show digital clock on home screen but sometime I can access to setting and turn debugging checklist and no access at all to drawer app..so I decide to make a backup using mtk droidtool and flash the backup rom again but still no luck.. I try to clear emmc, create & install CWM wipe dalvik/restore still no luck..and so I search rom to the nearest spec with the 1 I get..any way I'm finally get some back up rom somewhere and flash it with SP_Flash_Tool_v3.1224.01..and binggo the phone back again but leave another problem which is camera won't start and the lock screen not responding..so I start to search rom again and got it from kaskus website..rom is completly more like samsung original phone ...right now the phone is fine except the lock screen..when the phone is start from off I can slide/swipe the screen lock I can touch the entire screen/app drawer , but when the screen goes off then I press the power button to actived the lock screen does'nt responding at all..it really annoying me, I have to pull bat and put it again and switch on again...is there any i that have the same situation or have solution for this? because I really don't have a clue about scrip at all..so please provide me with some guide.. THANX in Advance

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-06-09-16-32-12.png
    Screenshot_2014-06-09-16-32-12.png
    54.4 KB · Views: 93

Benelshaddai

Aug 20, 2013
Akure
Comment

hellow sir..one day I held samsung gt-I9500 mtk6577 aka clone/super copy with condition only show digital clock on home screen but sometime I can access to setting and turn debugging checklist and no access at all to drawer app..so I decide to make a backup using mtk droidtool and flash the backup rom again but still no luck.. I try to clear emmc, create & install CWM wipe dalvik/restore still no luck..and so I search rom to the nearest spec with the 1 I get..any way I'm finally get some back up rom somewhere and flash it with SP_Flash_Tool_v3.1224.01..and binggo the phone back again but leave another problem which is camera won't start and the lock screen not responding..so I start to search rom again and got it from kaskus website..rom is completly more like samsung original phone ...right now the phone is fine except the lock screen..when the phone is start from off I can slide/swipe the screen lock I can touch the entire screen/app drawer , but when the screen goes off then I press the power button to actived the lock screen does'nt responding at all..it really annoying me, I have to pull bat and put it again and switch on again...is there any i that have the same situation or have solution for this? because I really don't have a clue about scrip at all..so please provide me with some guide.. THANX in Advance
The information you have supplied cannot help anyone to offer any useful advise. You will need to specify the number of cores, that is, single, dual or more; screen resolution. You will need to try Micromax A110 ROMs or Lava Iris 501. Good luck.

nedinoval

Feb 11, 2013
here is another information about the phone form cpu z app..I really hope some one will give advise how to fix the problem

Attachments

• cpu.png
    cpu.png
    81.4 KB · Views: 62
  • cpuz.png
    cpuz.png
    83 KB · Views: 62

nedinoval

Feb 11, 2013
SOLVED

problem solved..it's a hardware/touch screen error solution change touchsreen and good again :angel::angel:

THREAD CLOSED