[USERSTYLE/THEME] Dark XDA + (Universal) Mods/Tweaks!

Search This thread

GermainZ

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Aug 3, 2012
Easy to install and I love Dark themes! Thanks m8 :D

However I found a bug: check boxes are missing in the Settings profil.
I attach 2 pictures (with / without Dark XDA Theme)

They show up fine for me. Which browser are you using?

Also, try replacing this:
Code:
input[type='checkbox'], input[type='radio']{-moz-appearance:none!important;-webkit-appearance:none!important;background:#222!important;color:#09c!important;box-shadow:none!important;}
With this:
Code:
input[type='checkbox'], input[type='radio']{-moz-appearance:none!important;-webkit-appearance:none!important;background:#222!important;color:#09c!important;box-shadow:none!important;border-color:#09c!important;}

Let me know if that solves it.

Primokorn

Nov 17, 2012
OnePlus 8 Pro
They show up fine for me. Which browser are you using?

Also, try replacing this:
Code:
input[type='checkbox'], input[type='radio']{-moz-appearance:none!important;-webkit-appearance:none!important;background:#222!important;color:#09c!important;box-shadow:none!important;}
With this:
Code:
input[type='checkbox'], input[type='radio']{-moz-appearance:none!important;-webkit-appearance:none!important;background:#222!important;color:#09c!important;box-shadow:none!important;border-color:#09c!important;}

Let me know if that solves it.
I use a Portable version of Google Chrome.
I've used your modification but the boxes are still missing even after rebooting Chrome.

GermainZ

Aug 3, 2012
I use a Portable version of Google Chrome.
I've used your modification but the boxes are still missing even after rebooting Chrome.

I'll try and check it out later. You can comment that part out if you want (or delete it), and the checkboxes will use the default appearance of your theme (usually white).

GermainZ

Aug 3, 2012
Update:
31-05-2013:
  • Disqus elements can be themed. Edit the userstyle and uncomment the last part to do so.
  • Various fixes and improvements.

The missing checkboxes is a very small issue compared with this beautiful dark theme. I use Firefox if needed.
I'll follow up this thread in case of fix.
Can you try the new update?
EDIT: If you still have the issue, which Chrome version are you using (link to the portable version you have, if possible). Also, are you using Stylish or another addon?

This is a great theme and I can't wait until you adjust the front end to make changing the colors easier. One quick suggestion, under Global changes add the following code:

The removes the minimum window width requirement of 1247px. Thanks and keep up the great work.
Added, thanks.

Last edited:

Primokorn

Nov 17, 2012
OnePlus 8 Pro
Update:
Can you try the new update?
EDIT: If you still have the issue, which Chrome version are you using (link to the portable version you have, if possible). Also, are you using Stylish or another addon?

Added, thanks.
i've just uninstalled Stylish and installed it again with Dark XDA style but the problem is still here.
On my other computer I have classic Chrome but the same.

I use other extensions:
- Adblock
- eBuyClub toolbar (cashback)
- goo.gl URL shortener
- Gmail
- WOT
- Dashlane
- Easy auto refresh (disabled)
- Google Quick Scroll
- Read Later Fast
- Search by Image (by Google)
- Speed Dial
- and Stylish :p

On your side you don't have this problem?

GermainZ

Aug 3, 2012
i've just uninstalled Stylish and installed it again with Dark XDA style but the problem is still here.

On your side you don't have this problem?
I use Firefox, but apparently Chrome was more strict about a setting (downloaded and tested). :)
Should be fixed now, update and check.

shinobisoft

Recognized Contributor
Feb 18, 2012
Knoxville, TN
Sorry mate but I've installed Stylish and Dark XDA theme again and the checkboxes are still missing :crying:
Only tested with Chrome.

Umm, they aren't actually missing just the same color as the background. Actually this issue exists with the desktop version of Chrome too. Not sure since the last two updates, will check again. Really love the theme tho.

EDIT:
Ok, just fired up the laptop and updated this style with Stylish. I am using the desktop version of Chrome. Checkboxes are still not visible, at least for my messages. Haven't checked settings yet.

Edit #2:
No checkboxes visible for control panel options either.

Last edited:
Reactions: GermainZ

GermainZ

Aug 3, 2012
Sorry mate but I've installed Stylish and Dark XDA theme again and the checkboxes are still missing :crying:
Only tested with Chrome.

Umm, they aren't actually missing just the same color as the background. Actually this issue exists with the desktop version of Chrome too. Not sure since the last two updates, will check again. Really love the theme tho.

EDIT:
Ok, just fired up the laptop and updated this style with Stylish. I am using the desktop version of Chrome. Checkboxes are still not visible, at least for my messages. Haven't checked settings yet.

Edit #2:
No checkboxes visible for control panel options either.

Alright, thanks guys for reporting and testing. It's either my GTK theme conflicting, or Chrome on Linux being more lenient that Chrome on Windows. I tried on my Windows installation and they are missing indeed. I'll look into it later, probably tomorrow. :)

GermainZ

Aug 3, 2012
@Memphis_ @shinobisoft
Could you please check the new update?
Also, report any issues with Chrome. I personally noticed two (white sidebar header, black (#000) borders instead of gray (#222) for a few items), and will be fixing them soon. Anything else I might have missed?

Reactions: Primokorn

Primokorn

Nov 17, 2012
OnePlus 8 Pro
@Memphis_ @shinobisoft
Could you please check the new update?
Also, report any issues with Chrome. I personally noticed two (white sidebar header, black (#000) borders instead of gray (#222) for a few items), and will be fixing them soon. Anything else I might have missed?
Checkboxes are back :D
+1 for the white sidebar header. i'll report bugs if other problems remain.

Reactions: GermainZ

Primokorn

Nov 17, 2012
OnePlus 8 Pro
Sorry for double post but I found a few bugs (same browser / Chrome).

"Quick reply" & "Multi-quote" links doesn't work.
The same for the smilies. Even if I click on a smiley it's not integrated in my message.
When I click on "Click to Expand" on a thanked post, the browser goes to the top the page. (not always)

EDIT
When I click on "Notifications" on the top right of the page, the browser goes to the "New Subscribed Threads" page (http://xdaforums.com/usercp.php)

Last edited:

GermainZ

Aug 3, 2012
Sorry for double post but I found a few bugs (same browser / Chrome).

"Quick reply" & "Multi-quote" links doesn't work.
The same for the smilies. Even if I click on a smiley it's not integrated in my message.
When I click on "Click to Expand" on a thanked post, the browser goes to the top the page. (not always)

EDIT
When I click on "Notifications" on the top right of the page, the browser goes to the "New Subscribed Threads" page (http://xdaforums.com/usercp.php)

It's not the theme causing that, check your browser's settings/addons. Looks like JS is blocked.

GermainZ

Aug 3, 2012
Alright, so I can't do anything about these Chrome issues I talked about a few posts above:
Chrome users: Stylish for Chrome isn't as good as Stylish for Firefox yet, so some things aren't correctly applied for Chrome. These include:
  • The "Most Thanked" sidebar header's background is white.
  • Some borders are much darker than what they should be.

Sorry. :)

Also, here are the latest changes (I just updated it BTW - just minor fix):
04-06-2013:
I forgot to theme radio buttons in the last two releases. Done.
Chrome users, please read the note I added in the style's description above.
03-06-2013:
Another attempt at fixing check boxes for Chrome users.
01-06-2013:
Check boxes should now be themed correctly for both Firefox and Chrome users.

Reactions: shinobisoft

Occasus

Dec 16, 2011
Installed it a minute ago, looks awesome. Thanxx for your great work dude!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Check post #2 for modifications and tweaks!

Turns xda-developers.com dark. Although the user style is applied to all XDA pages (portal, forums, wiki) and suits them all, it's fully optimized for the forums.

Make sure you're using the "XDA 2013 Beta" forum theme (you can check/change your theme in the Forum's footer). Also compatible with "XDA 2013 Beta - 1024" with minor bugs (nav bar icons appearing when they shouldn't).

Non firefox users: Some things aren't correctly applied for Chrome/Other browsers. These include:
    • Some borders are much darker than what they should be.

This theme is mainly tested on Firefox. Minimal testing is done on Chrome, to ensure nothing breaks.

Download:
    Grab it from userstyles.org:
    Dark XDA: http://userstyles.org/styles/81480/dark-xda?r=1358184811
    Dark XDA, Customizable Colors Version: http://userstyles.org/styles/96703/dark-xda-custom-colors
    Check the bottom of the post for alternate downloads.

Screenshots:
    Check the userstyles.org page for before/after screenshots.
    1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

Installation:
    You'll need Stylish (Stylish for Firefox | Stylish for Chrome | Stylish for Opera | Stylish for Safari) or a similar add-on to apply the userstyle.

FAQ:
    Q: Is all of XDA themed?
    A: That's the goal, but I might have missed something.

Q: I found a part that isn't themed!
    A: Let me know, post a link to the page and I'll fix it.

Q: Are the ads removed?
    A: No. Ads are themed, tho, where possible. The screenshots show no ads because of my addons.

Q: How can I be notified of updates?
    A: Stylish should automatically check & download updates (unless you have that option turned off). Otherwise I'll post in this thread whenever I update, so you can also subscribe if you want.

Q: Can I check the source code?
    A: It's available on userstyles.org, just click the "Show Code" button.

Q: Are there any risks?
    A: Risks are explained here, and you can check the code to make sure it's clean.

Q: Can I change the colors? I like orange/brown/poo/red/violet/pink/rainbows more!
    A: Yes, use the customizable version.

• @iamareebjamal for theming close to 100 icons;
    • @Quinny899 for providing some icons;
    • @SMillerNL for his criticism and help;
    • @SMillerNL and TeamFun for hosting the sprites on their website (http://team-fun.eu)
    • @laufersteppenwolf, @eagleeyetom, and all early testers;
    • And you!

Thanks for reporting anything I might have missed, and sharing your impressions and suggestions.

~~
    Tweaks/Modifications:

Index:
    1. General notes;
    2. Notes for non Firefox users;
    3. Modifications:
      1. Enable rounded corners;
      2. Disable Disqus element theming;
      3. Keyboard accessibility additions; *
      4. Custom username colors; *
      5. Toggle signatures tweak (all signatures are replaced with a "Toggle Signature" text; you can click it to show/hide the signature); *
      6. Enable/Disable Roboto font. *

* Universal tweaks - you can use them alone, without the whole theme. See the General Notes below for more information​

General Notes:
    • To comment a line, wrap it in "/* */", for example:
      Code:
      body{color:#f5f5f5!important;}
      Would become:
      Code:
      [COLOR="Green"]/*[/COLOR]body{color:#f5f5f5!important;}[COLOR="Green"]*/[/COLOR]
      Similarly, you can comment a paragraph out:
      Code:
      [COLOR="Green"]/*[/COLOR] All of this...
      body{color:#f5f5f5!important;}
      a{color:#33b5e5!important;}
      ...is commented out [COLOR="Green"]*/[/COLOR]
    • I might refer to an at-rule block in the instructions.
      At-rules starts with a '@', followed by an identifier.
      A block starts with a { and ends with a matching }.
      So an at-rule block would look like this:
      Code:
      [COLOR="Violet"]@[/COLOR][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]rule[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]{[/COLOR]

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]<content>[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Red"]}[/COLOR]
    • You'll need to reapply these modifications after every update. That being said, it shouldn't take longer than a minute for it all. :)
    • Some modifications/tweaks can be used without the whole theme (actually, all of them can - but these will not touch your default colors/layout). To use them as standalone userstyles, simply create a new userstyle in Stylish, give it a title, and paste the code after removing any "..." from it (used to denote extra content). Non Firefox users, also see the notes below.

Notes For Non Firefox Users:
    • Stylish for your browser may strip comments out. That means line numbers will not be correct anymore.
      That being said, examples are always provided so you should be able to just search for the portion you're looking for.
    • Stylish does not support @-moz-document rules. This means you'll need to remove the lines in red from your pasted code:
      Code:
      [COLOR="Red"]@-moz-document domain("xda-developers.com") {[/COLOR]

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]...[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Red"]}[/COLOR]
      After doing that, add "xda-developers.com" to the domains list, usually accessed using a button just above the script's area.

Modifications:
    1. Enable rounded corners:
      1. Comment lines #17->26 out, by changing this:
        Code:
        /* Holofied corners */
        .jumpToTop,#forumSearch_form .forumSearch_advanced,.postContent blockquote,.pagenavControls td,input.bginput,#thanksTable .alt2,.searchContainer,.searchResult .alt,#sidepanel_less-threadSearch #sidepanel_less-searchInput,#username_box,.pagenavControls .alt2,.pagenavControls .alt1:active,.pagenavControls .alt1,.pagenavControls .goto_nav,#sidepanel_less-threadSearch,#sidepanel-threadSearch #sidepanel-searchInput,#threadPoll,.postControls .postbitFunction,#postLegend,.postControls .selectedButton,.postControls .postbitFunction:hover,.postControls .postbitMultiquote:hover,.tabControl_editDevice_Button,.forumbox .forumbox-header,.forumbox .content,.social_group_message,#user_avatar.alt2,#profilepic img,.btn-silver,.btn-yellow,#vB-widget #vb_login_submit,#vB-widget #vb_login_username,#vB-widget #vb_login_password,.quickReplyTable .panelsurround,.controlbar,.quickReplyTable .tcat,#pageContainer .button,input[type=button],input[type=submit],.xdabutton,#navtab_findDevice #s,#xda_header_login #navbar_username,#xda_header_login #navbar_password{border-radius:2px!important}
        #quicklinks_menu,#navtab_findDevice #results{border-radius: 0 0 2px 2px !important}
        .quickReplyTable .editorControlsTable,#rssbox h3,#content_container #link_bar,.sidebox h3{border-radius: 2px 2px 0 0 !important}
        #navtab_searchForums #gsc-input,.tborder td:first-child,.postButtonLeft,#threadslist .threadsTable td:first-child,.moreUserInfoButton .buttonLeft,#posts .postHeader .postTitle {border-radius: 2px 0 0 2px !important}
        .tborder td:last-child,.postButtonRight,#threadslist .threadsTable td:last-child,#posts .postHeader .submitAsTip,.moreUserInfoButton .buttonRight {border-radius: 0 2px 2px 0 !important}
        #thanksTable .alt1 {border-radius: 0 0 2px 2px !important}
        #thanksTable .collapseCell {border-radius: 0 2px 0 0 !important}
        .tborder td:only-child {border-radius: 2px 2px 0 2px !important}
        .ToolTip {border-radius: 0 2px 2px 2px !important}
        to this:
        Code:
        [COLOR="Green"]/*[/COLOR]
        /* Holofied corners */
        .jumpToTop,#forumSearch_form .forumSearch_advanced,.postContent blockquote,.pagenavControls td,input.bginput,#thanksTable .alt2,.searchContainer,.searchResult .alt,#sidepanel_less-threadSearch #sidepanel_less-searchInput,#username_box,.pagenavControls .alt2,.pagenavControls .alt1:active,.pagenavControls .alt1,.pagenavControls .goto_nav,#sidepanel_less-threadSearch,#sidepanel-threadSearch #sidepanel-searchInput,#threadPoll,.postControls .postbitFunction,#postLegend,.postControls .selectedButton,.postControls .postbitFunction:hover,.postControls .postbitMultiquote:hover,.tabControl_editDevice_Button,.forumbox .forumbox-header,.forumbox .content,.social_group_message,#user_avatar.alt2,#profilepic img,.btn-silver,.btn-yellow,#vB-widget #vb_login_submit,#vB-widget #vb_login_username,#vB-widget #vb_login_password,.quickReplyTable .panelsurround,.controlbar,.quickReplyTable .tcat,#pageContainer .button,input[type=button],input[type=submit],.xdabutton,#navtab_findDevice #s,#xda_header_login #navbar_username,#xda_header_login #navbar_password{border-radius:2px!important}
        #quicklinks_menu,#navtab_findDevice #results{border-radius: 0 0 2px 2px !important}
        .quickReplyTable .editorControlsTable,#rssbox h3,#content_container #link_bar,.sidebox h3{border-radius: 2px 2px 0 0 !important}
        #navtab_searchForums #gsc-input,.tborder td:first-child,.postButtonLeft,#threadslist .threadsTable td:first-child,.moreUserInfoButton .buttonLeft,#posts .postHeader .postTitle {border-radius: 2px 0 0 2px !important}
        .tborder td:last-child,.postButtonRight,#threadslist .threadsTable td:last-child,#posts .postHeader .submitAsTip,.moreUserInfoButton .buttonRight {border-radius: 0 2px 2px 0 !important}
        #thanksTable .alt1 {border-radius: 0 0 2px 2px !important}
        #thanksTable .collapseCell {border-radius: 0 2px 0 0 !important}
        .tborder td:only-child {border-radius: 2px 2px 0 2px !important}
        .ToolTip {border-radius: 0 2px 2px 2px !important}
        [COLOR="Green"]*/[/COLOR]
      2. This will restore corners to their default state. Prior versions of Dark XDA also rounded some additional corners. If you want these back, continue to the next step. If not, you're done!
      3. Just before the end of this block:
        Code:
        @-moz-document domain("xda-developers.com") {

}
        Add this:
        Code:
        input[type='text'],input[type='password'],input[type='email'],input[type='search']{border-radius:5px!important;}
        textarea{border-radius:5px!important;}
        select{border-radius:0px!important;}
        input, input.button{border-radius:5px!important;}
        input.bginput{border-radius:5px!important;}
        td .alt2{border-radius:3px!important;}
        #usercss #content_container #link_bar{border-radius:10px 10px 0px 0px!important;}
        #profile_tabs ul.tab_list{border-radius:10px 10px 0px 0px!important;}
        #profile_tabs{border-radius:10px 10px!important;}
        td.tcat{border-radius:6px 6px 0px 3px!important;}
        .reportFilterTab{border-radius:0px!important;}
        img[src$="multiquote_on.png"],img[src$="multiquote_off.png"]{border-radius:3px!important;}
        td#navtab_searchForums input#gsc-submit{border-radius:0px 3px 3px 0px!important;}
        td#navtab_searchForums a#advancedsearch{border-radius:3px!important;}
        td#navtab_findDevice div#icon{border-radius:0px 3px 3px 0px!important;}
        div.forumSearch_button{border-radius:0px 3px 3px 0px!important;}
        div.forumSearch_advanced{border-radius:3px!important;}
        #sidepanel_less-threadSearch #sidebar_less-search-go-forum{border-radius:0px 3px 3px 0px!important;}
        #sidepanel-threadSearch #advancedSearch{border-radius:3px!important;}
        #sidepanel-threadSearch #header-search2-go{border-radius:0px 3px 3px 0px!important;}
        #sidepanel_less-threadSearch #sidebar_less-search-go{border-radius:0px 3px 3px 0px!important;}
        #sidepanel_less-threadSearch #sidebar_less-search-advancedSearch{border-radius:3px!important;}
      4. The final result would look like this:
        Code:

/* Global changes */
        body{background-color:#111!important;color:#f5f5f5!important;}
        div.page .tborder{background-color:#222!important;}
        a{color:#33B5E5!important;text-shadow:none!important;}
        *{border-color:#292929!important;outline:none!important;}
        [color="Green"]/*[/color]
        <the part you commented out>
        [color="Green"]*/[/color]
        #xda_global_wrapper{min-width:100%!important;}
        ul{color:#f5f5f5!important;}

[color="Green"]<what you added goes here>[/color]

}
    2. Disable Disqus elements theming:
      You might want to do this if it's applying to other websites you visit.
      1. Simply comment this part, at the very end of the userstyle:
        Code:
        @-moz-document domain("disqus.com") {

body.dark .textarea-wrapper .textarea, body.dark .input-wrapper input{background-color:#333!important;color:#f5f5f5!important;}
        .textarea-wrapper{background:#555!important;box-shadow:0px 0px 0px 2px #555 inset!important;}
        .postbox .post-actions {background-color:transparent!important;}
        .btn{background-color:transparent!important; box-shadow:none!important;}
        .btn:hover{color:#09c!important;}
        .dropdown-menu{background-color:#333!important;}
        .dropdown-menu a{color:#f5f5f5!important;}
        .alert {background-color:#333!important;}

}
      2. The result would look like this:
        Code:
        @-moz-document domain("disqus.com") {

body.dark .textarea-wrapper .textarea, body.dark .input-wrapper input{background-color:#333!important;color:#f5f5f5!important;}
        .textarea-wrapper{background:#555!important;box-shadow:0px 0px 0px 2px #555 inset!important;}
        .postbox .post-actions {background-color:transparent!important;}
        .btn{background-color:transparent!important; box-shadow:none!important;}
        .btn:hover{color:#09c!important;}
        .dropdown-menu{background-color:#333!important;}
        .dropdown-menu a{color:#f5f5f5!important;}
        .alert {background-color:#333!important;}

}
    3. Keyboard accessibility additions: *
      1. To have a visual indicator of the currently focus item, add this around the beginning of the userstyle (e.g. just after line #15):
        Code:
        :focus{outline:1px dotted #fff!important;background-color:#33b5e5!important;color:#fff!important;overflow:hidden!important;}
      2. Final result:
        Code:

[COLOR="Green"]:focus{outline:1px dotted #fff!important;background-color:#33b5e5!important;color:#fff!important;overflow:hidden!important;}[/COLOR]

}
    4. Custom username colors: *
      1. If you don't like the current username colors, you can easily change them. Look for this part in the userstyle:
        Code:

/* Username colors */
        .posterName{color:[COLOR="Green"]#fff[/COLOR]!important;}
        span[style*='color: blue']{color:[COLOR="Green"]#0df[/COLOR]!important;font-weight:bold!important;}
        span[style*='color: indigo']{color:[COLOR="Green"]#93c[/COLOR]!important;}
        span[style*='color: darkred']{color:[COLOR="Green"]#c00[/COLOR]!important;}
        span[style*='color: red']{color:[COLOR="Green"]#f44[/COLOR]!important;}
        span[style*="color: DarkOrange;"]{color:[COLOR="Green"]#f80[/COLOR]!important;font-weight:normal!important;}
        span[style*="color: green;"]{color:[COLOR="Green"]#690[/COLOR]!important;}

}
      2. Modify it to fit your needs. Simply change the hex color codes to whatever you like. You can use the #RGB or #RRGGBB notation. To find and preview colors, you can use a website like color-hex.com.
    5. Toggle Signature addition: *
      This tweak will collapse all signatures, and show a simple "Toggle Signature" text instead. You can then press the signature area to show/hide the signature. This allows you to view a user's signature whenever you want, without taking all your screen's space.
      1. Simply add this anywhere in the main block (e.g. line #23):
        Code:
        /* Toggle Signature */
        .postsig{height:12px!important;overflow:hidden!important;}
        .postsig:before{display:block!important;content:"Toggle Signature"!important;text-align:right!important;width:100%!important;}
        .postsig:active:before{display:none!important;}
        .postsig:active{height:auto!important;display:block!important;}
      2. Final result:
        Code:

/* Toggle Signature */
        .postsig{height:12px!important;overflow:hidden!important;}
        .postsig:before{display:block!important;content:"Toggle Signature"!important;text-align:right!important;width:100%!important;}
        .postsig:active:before{display:none!important;}
        .postsig:active{height:auto!important;display:block!important;}

}
    6. Disable Roboto font: *
      1. Newer versions of this theme will try to use the Roboto font. To disable this, comment these lines out (line #5 -> #9):
        Code:
        @font-face{font-family:'Roboto';font-style:normal;font-weight:100;src:local('Roboto Thin'),local('Roboto-Thin'),url(http://themes.googleusercontent.com/static/fonts/roboto/v8/vzIUHo9z-oJ4WgkpPOtg1_esZW2xOQ-xsNqO47m55DA.woff) format('woff');}
        @font-face{font-family:'Roboto';font-style:normal;font-weight:400;src:local('Roboto Regular'),local('Roboto-Regular'),url(http://themes.googleusercontent.com/static/fonts/roboto/v8/2UX7WLTfW3W8TclTUvlFyQ.woff) format('woff');}
        @font-face{font-family:'Roboto';font-style:normal;font-weight:500;src:local('Roboto Medium'),local('Roboto-Medium'),url(http://themes.googleusercontent.com/static/fonts/roboto/v8/RxZJdnzeo3R5zSexge8UUT8E0i7KZn-EPnyo3HZu7kw.woff) format('woff');}
        @font-face{font-family:'Roboto';font-style:italic;font-weight:400;src:local('Roboto Italic'),local('Roboto-Italic'),url(http://themes.googleusercontent.com/static/fonts/roboto/v8/1pO9eUAp8pSF8VnRTP3xnvesZW2xOQ-xsNqO47m55DA.woff) format('woff');}
        @font-face{font-family:'Roboto';font-style:italic;font-weight:500;src:local('Roboto Medium Italic'),local('Roboto-MediumItalic'),url(http://themes.googleusercontent.com/static/fonts/roboto/v8/OLffGBTaF0XFOW1gnuHF0YbN6UDyHWBl620a-IRfuBk.woff) format('woff');}
      2. Also comment line #19 out:
        Code:
        [COLOR="Green"]/*[/COLOR]body,p,div,textarea{font-family:'Roboto'!important;}[COLOR="Green"]*/[/COLOR]
      3. To ENABLE Roboto fonts, simply uncomment/add them back:
        Code:

@font-face{font-family:'Roboto';font-style:normal;font-weight:100;src:local('Roboto Thin'),local('Roboto-Thin'),url(http://themes.googleusercontent.com/static/fonts/roboto/v8/vzIUHo9z-oJ4WgkpPOtg1_esZW2xOQ-xsNqO47m55DA.woff) format('woff');}
        @font-face{font-family:'Roboto';font-style:normal;font-weight:400;src:local('Roboto Regular'),local('Roboto-Regular'),url(http://themes.googleusercontent.com/static/fonts/roboto/v8/2UX7WLTfW3W8TclTUvlFyQ.woff) format('woff');}
        @font-face{font-family:'Roboto';font-style:normal;font-weight:500;src:local('Roboto Medium'),local('Roboto-Medium'),url(http://themes.googleusercontent.com/static/fonts/roboto/v8/RxZJdnzeo3R5zSexge8UUT8E0i7KZn-EPnyo3HZu7kw.woff) format('woff');}
        @font-face{font-family:'Roboto';font-style:italic;font-weight:400;src:local('Roboto Italic'),local('Roboto-Italic'),url(http://themes.googleusercontent.com/static/fonts/roboto/v8/1pO9eUAp8pSF8VnRTP3xnvesZW2xOQ-xsNqO47m55DA.woff) format('woff');}
        @font-face{font-family:'Roboto';font-style:italic;font-weight:500;src:local('Roboto Medium Italic'),local('Roboto-MediumItalic'),url(http://themes.googleusercontent.com/static/fonts/roboto/v8/OLffGBTaF0XFOW1gnuHF0YbN6UDyHWBl620a-IRfuBk.woff) format('woff');}

body,p,div,textarea{font-family:'Roboto'!important;}

}
    ~~
    Update:
    • Theme new
      Code:
       formatting
      [*]Minor fixes for black/dark text for the forums and the portal.
      [/LIST]
    Any plans to make your dark xda theme compatible with new XDA 2015 style?
    Yes, although svetius said an official dark theme is planned so I'm waiting for a bit.
    Update:
    11-10-2013:
    Many minor fixes (DevDB, Wiki and more).