Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

sweetboy02125

Aug 16, 2011
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3
:good::good::good::good:

Go here :

http://www.samsung.com/us/register-for-your-galaxy-perks/?CID=AFL-hq-mul-0813-11000427
Ignore the title says for Note 10.1

Click Register now and enter Galaxy note 2, note 3, Note, Samsung phones serials

Find Serial number here :Settings -> About Device -> Status -> Serial Number

Enter your GMAIL (must be gmail account) and receive email to redeem

1. $25 Play Store
  2. $50 Samsung Hub
  3. 3 month Hulu Plus
  4. 3 Digital Magazines on Zinio for 2 Months
  5. 3 Free Audiobooks on Audible for New Users
  6. 50GB of Dropbox Space
  7. 12-Week NYTimes.com + App Subscription for New Users
  8. 1-Year BusinessWeek+ Subscription for New Users
  9. 3 Months of SiriusXM® Internet Radio for New Users

Good luck

sceen_zpsc8325831.jpg

Last edited:

dicksteele

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Sep 4, 2010
California

Go here :

http://www.samsung.com/us/register-for-your-galaxy-perks/?CID=AFL-hq-mul-0813-11000427

Click Register now and enter Galaxy note 2 serials

1. $25 Play Store
  2. $50 Samsung Hub
  3. 3 month Hulu Plus
  6. 50GB of Dropbox Space

Good luck

Entering in my Note II serial number gets an invalid serial number error. Have you tried this? I bought my Note II 2/2013.

EDIT: Entered my wife's NOTE II serial and it worked. Interesting. Wonder when they are going to catch it ain't a Note 10.1

Last edited:

dicksteele

Sep 4, 2010
California
Yes, I just redeemed both play store and Samsung Hub.
I'm using International Miscom ROM 4.1.2

picture added 1 post

Yep ... Entered my wife's NOTE II serial and it worked. Interesting. Wonder when they are going to catch it ain't a Note 10.1. Not sure why mine didn't work. But I've got JSS15J.I317UCUBMJ4 (Android 4.3) loaded on mine. Maybe that's changed something .... Wife is running Jedi 19.

dicksteele

Sep 4, 2010
California
Just a guess, you probably have already registered and used a benefit offered by Samsung previously?

I am sure these offers are designed for "first time" users/enrollees so to speak.

I registered my gmail address, creating a Samsung account previously. It took the already registered account info and let me continue.

But that's a good point. Whatever you put in, you now will have a registered Samsung account.

Last edited:

wakkakai

May 10, 2011

Go here :

Click Register now and enter Galaxy note 2 serials

Ended up finding my real s/n from removing my battery and looking under there. The s/n I used from the above way of finding it did not work.

How do you pickup the 50 gigs of dropbox space? is that only the 1-2 year thing? <-- N/m I read it.. I'm dumb..

Last edited:

testrider

Apr 11, 2012
Los Angeles
got it. Thanks!

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

Ended up finding my real s/n from removing my battery and looking under there. The s/n I used from the above way of finding it did not work.

How do you pickup the 50 gigs of dropbox space? is that only the 1-2 year thing? <-- N/m I read it.. I'm dumb..

where is this 50 GB dropbox space? I click on the 'dropbox' in the email and it brought me to Play Store.
how do I claim it?

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

got it. Thanks!

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

where is this 50 GB dropbox space? I click on the 'dropbox' in the email and it brought me to Play Store.
how do I claim it?

I already got a free 2 GB dropbox and I wonder if I can upgrade to 50 GB for free?

Static-Noise

Jun 21, 2011
Followed the instructions and received my email minutes later, with the Play Store coupons, etc.
However, as I'm in Ireland/UK, we can't use codes.

If you go to Google Wallet, and change your 'home country' to the US, you can then add the voucher. However, you cannot change your country back until the balance of the voucher is completely gone.

Reactions: mbdw

Kawaisa

Oct 31, 2011
Followed the instructions and received my email minutes later, with the Play Store coupons, etc.

If you go to Google Wallet, and change your 'home country' to the US, you can then add the voucher. However, you cannot change your country back until the balance of the voucher is completely gone.

"FOR THOSE TRYING TO USE OUTSIDE OF USA

STEPS

1. Create Gmail Address (anything is fine)
2. Go to https://wallet.google.com and sign in with new account
3. Click the settings icon (cog)
4. Enter a VALID USA address (Use relatives, or Google HQ Address)
5. Click "add payment method later"
6. To redeem code go to: https://play.google.com/redeem
7. Make sure you are signed in with that "american" gmail account you just created
8. Copy and paste code
9. You should see $25 balance

TO REDEEM ON DEVICE:

1. Go to settings > accounts > + add account > google > and sign in with "american" gmail
2. Go to play store
3. Swipe in from the left side of screen
4. You should see a little arrow point down like a "v"
5. Click the "v" and you should see the option to change which gmail account to use for play store.
6. Choose "american" gmail
7. Buy apps."

credit to legobrandon on SD

mizz lia

Jun 2, 2011
Thanks for posting all I did was use a different gmail account.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 4

tae_254

Mar 13, 2010
Killeen
Hulo not working. There is no way to redeem the 3 month offer. Am I.missing something?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

Droga

Nov 18, 2008
Isabela
Does someone know how to redeem the Hulu Plus 3 month trial?? I need to get on this ASAP, my kid will love 3 months of SpongeBob Squarepants for free! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Go here :

Click Register now and enter Galaxy note 2, note 3, Note, Samsung phones serials

1. $25 Play Store
    2. $50 Samsung Hub
    3. 3 month Hulu Plus
    6. 50GB of Dropbox Space

Good luck

sceen_zpsc8325831.jpg
    OK folks, all Samsung is wanting is for users to register their own devices, we are not going to allow users to start discussing the sharing of or other fraudulent actions in order to fool the mother ship of their program awards.

This is nothing more than the "Register for your Galaxy Perks" program, nothing really new other than there are new devices and most users probably never registered to begin with.

If it didn't or doesn't work for you, odds are you have already registered ???

EDIT/UPDATE-

Thread closed as after I posted this, users began discussion about sharing codes and "tricks" to get the stuff. As above, this is simply about Samsung getting you to register, then, they get your email and all that. Try it or not, the offer is there.

"FOR THOSE TRYING TO USE OUTSIDE OF USA

STEPS

1. Create Gmail Address (anything is fine)
    2. Go to https://wallet.google.com and sign in with new account
    3. Click the settings icon (cog)
    4. Enter a VALID USA address (Use relatives, or Google HQ Address)
    5. Click "add payment method later"
    6. To redeem code go to: https://play.google.com/redeem
    7. Make sure you are signed in with that "american" gmail account you just created
    8. Copy and paste code
    9. You should see $25 balance

TO REDEEM ON DEVICE:

1. Go to settings > accounts > + add account > google > and sign in with "american" gmail
    2. Go to play store
    3. Swipe in from the left side of screen
    4. You should see a little arrow point down like a "v"
    5. Click the "v" and you should see the option to change which gmail account to use for play store.
    6. Choose "american" gmail
    7. Buy apps."

credit to legobrandon on SD
    Worked for me too. Unfortunately playstore and samsung hub gift cards arent available in my country. But still they sell their phones in my country.