[Resolved] White screen in boot

Search This thread

Mohamed Elhadad

Nov 5, 2013
alexandria
As I see many this problem and I have to say they made an error in installation by choosing wrong ROM etc u have to flash stock then right ROM

Sent from my GT-I9105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Belamigo

Sep 2, 2013
Funchal
Agreed!

As I see many this problem and I have to say they made an error in installation by choosing wrong ROM etc u have to flash stock then right ROM

Agreed, and the way to do this is to get your ROM from a source that exactly describes the hardware for which it's intended.

I recently fixed a bootloop on a little-known phone, by downloading the ROM from the needROM site. It seems the manufacturer (M-Horse) has (at least) two different hardware revisions carrying the same model name. And yes, it's right-on, there were many forum posts from users who accidentally flashed the wrong ROM -- and then were surprised why, on the first reboot, they had the 'white screen'.

The only way I could be sure was after matching the identification numbers beneath the battery with the photos provided next to the ROM download link, on the needROM site.

Reactions: Mohamed Elhadad

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Agreed!

Agreed, and the way to do this is to get your ROM from a source that exactly describes the hardware for which it's intended.

I recently fixed a bootloop on a little-known phone, by downloading the ROM from the needROM site. It seems the manufacturer (M-Horse) has (at least) two different hardware revisions carrying the same model name. And yes, it's right-on, there were many forum posts from users who accidentally flashed the wrong ROM -- and then were surprised why, on the first reboot, they had the 'white screen'.

The only way I could be sure was after matching the identification numbers beneath the battery with the photos provided next to the ROM download link, on the needROM site.