[Q] Defy MB525 DFP231 GB Kernel battery fix

Search This thread

Tranzior

Feb 16, 2012
Lviv
I have a Defy MB525 FUll Flashed DFP231 (GB Kernels) does not work charging the battery (the question mark is displayed on battery icon). I tried to install CM9 (for Defy MB525) - the system will not start. I tried to install CM9 Defy MB526 - it works, but not charging the battery (the battery icon is displayed properly, when you connect the charger is displayed if started charging, but in reality the phone not charging
). I tried to put the GB Kernels for CM9 - bootloader error. I tried to put the Battery fix for Red Lense - does not help.

What can I do to have earned my battery charging?

Last edited:

Maki-taro

Dec 6, 2011
if you have a normal defy and flashed a defy+ sbf you need to flash a froyo sbf.
but first you can try the battery fix for defy from the cm9 thread.

Reactions: jalal-jap

frankakajonny

Apr 14, 2012
PLEASE HELP......SAME PROBLEM

defy with flash
DEFYPLUS_U3_4.5.1-134_DFP-231_CEE_ROOTED_No_Signed

Have BL7 Rooted.....but no battery status......only ? :mad:

Flash Kernel.....Install MS2Ginger 4.0 - beta and many other nandroid´s.......but no battery

:mad::confused::mad:[/QUOTE]

Tranzior

Feb 16, 2012
Lviv
Bootloader 7 and Froy Kernel

As I understand it at the moment there is no escape from this situation? Need to wait for unlock bootloader version 7? The camera and the battery will only work on the Froy Kernel ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    if you have a normal defy and flashed a defy+ sbf you need to flash a froyo sbf.

But DFP 231 has BL7 and there is no BL7 Froyo SBF!! So the only way out is to root and use another ROM and a battery fix!