[S-OFF] Juopunutbear S-OFF - Call for beta testers - All HBOOTS - MT4GS

Search This thread

mrbmg

Nov 14, 2010
Midlothian, TX
How about people with the phone show up and test the thing out. Then you can call whatever you want lol, don't doubt something as of yet. They have screen shots in the amaze thread. Interesting.

Sent from my HTC Vision using xda premium

beezie916

Aug 4, 2010
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
If it works....great....if just an April Fool's joke..no big deal. I know reading the amaze you have to have linux set up because they want to use ssl to remote to your computer to do s-off remotely as opposed to giving testers the tool to do it themselves for now....

Indirect

Mar 25, 2011
Florida
Guys, this is the friend I was talking about. This is actually real. I'll get you a beta tester dude. Hopefully blue is online later tonight.

Reactions: Emmanuel U

CoNsPiRiSiZe

Jul 14, 2010
Roseville
ALSO I'm on spring break... But I have S-On so if you still need me I can do this.

Typed by ---- oh wait! I'm schizophrenic!

thrice43

Jul 16, 2007
Fort Lauderdale
Its a warranty exchange. But the phone I'm sending back is the new/refurb they sent me. The phone I thought was broken started working again. They're expecting a bricked phone so... lol

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    s-off success

took a few reboots but got it! thanks to fuses and hyuh for walking me through it.

Glad to help!

scaled.php
    Guys, don't worry about testing I guess. I have everything setup and I'm buying Blue's mt4gs to test and develop on for 200$. You all damn well better be happy. >.> Throwing 60$ towards the device myself.
    I bricked 2 of mine before they altered the exploit. I did the exact same thing this time but used a wire (you NEED to use a wire or a paperclip with electrical tape. Wire is preferred though, I stripped an ethernet cable since there's like 7 wires in there total. Strip it to copper on both ends just enough to get contact and follow the method) but anyway, I have s-off now and it's beautiful. I also found that you can restore the sdcard after corruption, just create a new partition table and then repartition it. ) Hope this helped.

Proof of sdcard restore:
    jPz9wo1I8BbCU.jpg

Also proof that I'm not turbo-tarded:

2012-04-23
    JuopunutBear needs breakfast. http://unlimited.io
    Clean up done! lets not steer away.. cheers!