★☆★[ROM][5-30]Nocturnal Stock 1.88.707.2 - ODEX/DeOdex☆★☆

Search This thread

V DidDy 210

Jul 10, 2007
NY
seriously 1.88 already? didn't 1.85 come out like 3 days ago?

I'm not complaining mind you, just hard to settle when so many upgrades

killathenoob

Nov 27, 2010
Hamilton
Samsung Galaxy Tab E
Best Rom yet for us with Unlocked Rogers phones all the settings are there its nice and fast didn't even have to input my telus APN it was already there. It even correctly shows H,4G,LTE in the status bar for some reason the stock rogers rom would show LTE when I was connected to Hspa+ (still havent got LTE to work on stock or this rom yet but no biggie)

Thanks again

V DidDy 210

Jul 10, 2007
NY
For those of you who don't have LTE....first off, search haha, secondly here is the apn you need to add.

name: AT&T PTA
APN: pta
proxy: not set
port: not set
username: not set
password: not set
server: not set
MMSC: http://mmsc.mobile.att.net
MMS proxy: proxy.mobile.att.net
MMS port: 80
MMS protocol: WAP 2.0
MCC: 310
MNC: 410
authentication type: not set
APN type: default,admin,fota,mms,supl,hipri
APN enable/disable: APN enabled
Bearer: Unspecified

works a ok with any Asian Rom (which I'm assuming this one is)
This is for ATT obviously

Reactions: mrakifa

jtwlbz

Apr 29, 2012
Earth
For those of you who don't have LTE....first off, search haha, secondly here is the apn you need to add.

i tried this. still no go.

another problem is network mode won't stay with LTE one when i changed it.

V DidDy 210

Jul 10, 2007
NY
hmm. I was running Asia 1.7 until yesterday and used those to get LTE.

did you wipe data before you flashed?
LTE aside, if it isn't keeping the LTE radio on then you probably have a bad flash. and if that's the case it's no wonder that you can't connect the LTE

nugzo

Apr 20, 2010
Fayetteville, NC.
www.capefearcomputer.com
Be careful with Asian RUU too. I used the last one and no matter what, cell data would shut down and require reboot. Tried everything. Wonder if this 1.88 is any better.

Cell data shuting down is happening on 1.82 and 1.85 as well. A few threads in general about it. I don't think it was just happening to the Asian ruu. So far on this one I haven't noticed any of the other bugs but push is still slow. Haven't used it a whole lot yet either so I'll post if something else happens.

Reactions: droidiac13

dharani1234

Mar 24, 2010
Next to my S7 :)
Cell data shuting down is happening on 1.82 and 1.85 as well. A few threads in general about it. I don't think it was just happening to the Asian ruu. So far on this one I haven't noticed any of the other bugs but push is still slow. Haven't used it a whole lot yet either so I'll post if something else happens.

When you say "push is slow " , does it mean that when you send a gmail it takes some time to show up ?

nugzo

Apr 20, 2010
Fayetteville, NC.
www.capefearcomputer.com
When you say "push is slow " , does it mean that when you send a gmail it takes some time to show up ?

yes exactly. Sending test emails my ipad gets the email and notifies instantly. HOX takes anywhere from a few minutes to longer. Definitely not working like it is supposed to. But none of them so far are. I havent tried K-9 or other third party apps, they probably work fine. I think this was HTC's way of saving battery by Not syncing often enough.

Edit. Having data issues.. Uploading video to youtube will post it here soon. Here it is. Watch the 3G/4G Data keeps switching from 4g to 3g. I've always had solid 4-5 bars of 4g here at home. Speedtest keeps erroring, browsing is fine.

Last edited:

hv6478

Apr 14, 2009
yes exactly. Sending test emails my ipad gets the email and notifies instantly. HOX takes anywhere from a few minutes to longer. Definitely not working like it is supposed to. But none of them so far are. I havent tried K-9 or other third party apps, they probably work fine. I think this was HTC's way of saving battery by Not syncing often enough.

Edit. Having data issues.. Uploading video to youtube will post it here soon.

I'll wait for the video. In the meantime double check your APN settings then reboot the phone, and then do a speed test to see what the results are. Gmail may be populating slowly especially if it has a lot of messages to download, even though your speeds may be up to par.

nugzo

Apr 20, 2010
Fayetteville, NC.
www.capefearcomputer.com

dharani1234

Mar 24, 2010
Next to my S7 :)
The first run of speedtest shows download of .001, the second test errors out with networking issues.. Rebooted still same. What should the APN settings be and where do i access them?

You can change the APN settings under settings -> mobile networks ( click on the text "mobile networks " instead of the "on/off" toggle switch ).

Try the following APN settings . .. they sure did work for me ... ( fyi .. I am in a non LTE area )

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1042553

Last edited:

mrakifa

Mar 26, 2011
Google Pixel 6a
Google Pixel 7 Pro

tried these settings and will not connect to data at all

Top Liked Posts