4G no longer appears/works

Search This thread
May 1, 2014
Hi Guys and Girls,

After finally managing to get through the whole noobie learning how to root/backup/flash etc, I noticed later on that 4G no longer appears, checking through the network operators and network mode, non of them mention it, only 3G

This was active and working before I did the changes, so am a little puzzled. Also I noticed I was receiving text messages from Vodaphone regarding updates etc, but I receive non now.. so not sure if that's also linked?

Phone details are

C6833
Kernel 3.4.0 Jackie
14.3.A.0.757

Would be grateful for the support to get this back, not sure if I can simply call my network provider and ask for some sort of update to be resent?

StreamingMT

Oct 6, 2012
Clermont-le-Fort
I can't help you, sorry.

Maybe a problem with ROM or kernel you use.

You can change ROM, kernel, or full wipe your phone if you want te get 4G and other users can't help. ;)

May 1, 2014
How come no symbols show up now to let you know what your connected to, when I selected LTE to start, at the moment I selected it, the connection broke then re-connected and LTE appeared but now it even shows? is that normal? 4G showed at all times so I know the coverage is fine.

Am just worried as this is my first android and my first experience performing the rooting and updates etc, and has been a stress :p lol

/rocks back and forth in the corner