Are there any new unified roms

Search This thread

Zaileion

Nov 11, 2012
I've been watching this thread weekly since December 2013 and haven't seen any new information. Are there no unified roms for the note 3 or is this thread just not updated? The unified roms page of the galaxy s4 page is updated almost daily. I'm wondering if I'm missing something or is there another place on XDA where I should seek unified roms for the galaxy note 3 or if there are simply no unified roms on XDA for the note 3.

Thank you to the developers, XDA and everyone else involved to bring this amazing resource for those of us not smart enough to code our own roms. Again a sincere thank you, I'm sure it's not easy...

thetitanium

I've been watching this thread weekly since December 2013 and haven't seen any new information. Are there no unified roms for the note 3 or is this thread just not updated? The unified roms page of the galaxy s4 page is updated almost daily. I'm wondering if I'm missing something or is there another place on XDA where I should seek unified roms for the galaxy note 3 or if there are simply no unified roms on XDA for the note 3.

Thank you to the developers, XDA and everyone else involved to bring this amazing resource for those of us not smart enough to code our own roms. Again a sincere thank you, I'm sure it's not easy...

No bro.... AOSP won't be released unless devs get the latest source from Samsung. Also, there aren't many devs for both the Notes.I am also waiting for the releases of unified roms......:laugh::good: