Moto g :D

Search This thread

Po678

Sep 13, 2012
Just got my Moto g and i love the phone other than the fact that it has a bit of back light issues. But for a cheap phone i don't mind and its barely noticeable. I want to upgrade it to kitkat but the through the mobile the update is so slow and i was wondering if there's any way updating the phone through the computer??

DigitalSnow

Mar 23, 2012
Options

Just got my Moto g and i love the phone other than the fact that it has a bit of back light issues. But for a cheap phone i don't mind and its barely noticeable. I want to upgrade it to kitkat but the through the mobile the update is so slow and i was wondering if there's any way updating the phone through the computer??

If your phone is connected to wifi, it will be the same speed as downloading on a computer. If you do not have a wifi connection and you have a computer with a wifi card, you can use a tool like Connectify Hotspot to create a wifi network for your phone.

http://www.connectify.me/hotspot/

Other than that there are some reverse tether options out there, but am not sure what they require or how well they work.