[Q] How much would you rate your xperia C out of 5?

Search This thread

YanOri

Feb 6, 2011
Mangalore
Hi guys, firth of all thanks for the wonderful community here. Helped me a lot of times with a lot of my phones.
Right now I'm thinking of buying a new phone and I like this very much. However, the dealer said that this phone is pretty old now and not worth the price it offers. So I would like to know the users opinion on this phone and if you have suggestions for a better phone by sony or any other brand (other than micromax) at a similar price bracket or lower, please do help me out.
Thanks a lot in advance :)

bricazgrind

Mar 20, 2014
-1 for the built in storage
-0.5 for the front camera

So yeah, I'll also give it a 3.5 :good:

abhishekr700

Mar 20, 2013
New Delhi
www.geeksunboxed.com
Hi guys, firth of all thanks for the wonderful community here. Helped me a lot of times with a lot of my phones.
Right now I'm thinking of buying a new phone and I like this very much. However, the dealer said that this phone is pretty old now and not worth the price it offers. So I would like to know the users opinion on this phone and if you have suggestions for a better phone by sony or any other brand (other than micromax) at a similar price bracket or lower, please do help me out.
ths should be in general section...THREAD REPORTED

theonecallednick

Oct 5, 2014
kathmandu
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
i'd rate it 3, if we'd be able to unlock bootloader someday then 4

Reactions: syilentshadow

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i'd rate it 3, if we'd be able to unlock bootloader someday then 4