{ARC/ARC S}[DEVELOPMENT] - CM9.1 - FreeXperia Project

more avalable RAM or HD video recording (16 fps)

• less lag

Votes: 475 80.0%
  • HD video recording (16 Fps)

Votes: 119 20.0%

• Total voters
Search This thread

Petter88

Nov 20, 2009
fxp111 doesn't even prompt me for PIN, to bad, have been waiting since first release

I removed PIN with my old ero and now I get reception but still no data nor APNs, neither can I save custom APNs. Seem to remember having exacly the same problem when cyanogen 7.1 was first released for arc, hope there will be a fix soon because I would love to come back to cyanogen. Im gonna give it 24 hours before I reflash something else, please give us a hotfix!

estilian

Mar 4, 2009
Is it possible to run the CM9.0.0 RC on DoomKernel and which of them should be the right one - the v.19 for Android 2.x.x or the v.3 for ICS?!

ALIRAFAAT

Dec 25, 2011
zabol
Is it possible to run the CM9.0.0 RC on DoomKernel and which of them should be the right one - the v.19 for Android 2.x.x or the v.3 for ICS?!

v19 is bases on android 2.3.x & cm9 is bases on android 4
v3 is very bugy

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

---------------------------------------------------------------
very nice rom

thanks for hard work

i have tested for 5 h

1 big problem:

usb not mount ( usb mount dosnt work )

3 small :

boot animation is very low quality
contact picture is very low quality
sms box is very simply

and 1 request :

please take it persian language ( farsi ) in key board language

Last edited:
Reactions: max4wdc

lzyllp

Dec 30, 2010
fuzhou
guys belive me ... you don't wanna try to port this into MIUI .... cause i just did and i almost go crazy ... almost everything does not work (camera - root - youtube - contacts -data ) ..... anyway thanks J for the update and will be waiting for next release to try porting again

MIUI official start port MIUI V4 for ARC S based on ICS BETA and maybe release end of this mouth.

Last edited:

punkmonkey1984

Aug 16, 2008
Bucheon 부천시
Guys any advice.

Iv updated my baseband to .62

Now im getting bootloops at the ics splash screen.
Iv fast-booted the provided kernel and re-flashed the .zip.
Any ideas to solve this annoying little problem please ?

Petter88

Nov 20, 2009
Even not considering torrent as a mirror, I removed as requested.

Offcourse torrenting is mirroring, you give people a different location to download the file from, no matter that the file technicly comes from alot of different peers. As far as I can remember the third post also states that the reason they dont want you to mirror it is so that they can keep track of the download count wich offcourse is impossible if there is a torrent-mirror involved (or any other mirror).

v19 is bases on android 2.3.x & cm9 is bases on android 4
v3 is very bugy

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

---------------------------------------------------------------
very nice rom

thanks for hard work

i have tested for 5 h

1 big problem:

usb not mount ( usb mount dosnt work )

3 small :

boot animation is very low quality
contact picture is very low quality
sms box is very simply

and 1 request :

please take it persian language ( farsi ) in key board language

As for the contact pictures being low quality it is because gingerbread and its predecessors limited them to 256*256. Get yourself a good facebook sync app (I use haxsync as facebooks own sync doesn't work well with ICS) and you will have full quality contact-pictures, haxsync is payware but has worked well for me, I cant tell you if there is a good free alternative out there but I guess there is, I just didn't have the patience to keep looking.

Reactions: ALIRAFAAT

kaatisu84

Dec 14, 2010
Tokyo
confirmed, no data and no sim card detected for me :(

shame, coz it's my first time to flash cm9 and it seems really cool, nice a smooth and with all the little cm features i have been missing while on stock ICS...awww well....gonna restore and wait for the morning

peace

gabx

Jul 24, 2011
Geneva, Switzerland
I had to reset premium password for uploaded to:

Account-ID: 3392780
Password: 3yacmp

Only 24 hours

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

I'm getting User and Password doesn't match and I've written right both fields, can you check please?

Sent from my LT15a using Tapatalk

had to reset my password. I posted a new post.

Unfortunately, NO SIM for me

Reactions: MrKingLouie

jimbo77

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 2, 2010
Guatemala
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
I have to report the same as above!

My sim card was recognized, My phone connected to the work just fine, I was able to save my APN settings BUT no data is coming through :(

Sad? Yes because I think that this build is far way more stable, fast and smoth that the stock ones...

I guess we'll have to wait until Free Xperia Team solves the issue :)

Gamefreak2

Mar 8, 2012
maasmechelen
indeed the latest build is stable but does not recocnize sim card. and video playing is still buggy does not play at all on the LT15 :(, im goig to look in the sourche codes.

Guys any advice.

Iv updated my baseband to .62

Now im getting bootloops at the ics splash screen.
Iv fast-booted the provided kernel and re-flashed the .zip.
Any ideas to solve this annoying little problem please ?

did you wipe data cache and user reset?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts