Whatsapp Group

Search This thread

samarth sathe

Jul 3, 2013
Pune
Let me give it a fesh start.
Isn't it hard discussing about a topic via posting it on xda? That also increases the post count and also some important tips are left behind.... So i thought of making a whatsapp group of all our HTC Desire X users.... It will be easy discussing topics.... Anyone interested can pm me their phone number with their xda ID....
Thankyou...

Will_Xda

Sep 29, 2012
Leicester
www.youtube.com
I don't think so, its been discussed before and people are okay with it but rest aren't okay giving their number out to people they don't know. We already have Irc chat groups and alot of users here have each other on Facebook. Xda and whatever else is already enough.
This also belongs in Q&A section

Sent from my SM-T311 using Tapatalk

samarth sathe

Jul 3, 2013
Pune
As you wish sir...:)
I am still waiting for others...
Thankyou..:)

Sent from my HTC Desire X using xda app-developers app

dansou901

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Apr 10, 2012
Aachen
OnePlus 5
OnePlus Nord
I don't think we need a Whatsapp group. But, like @mefistoreyon already said, it's killing the forum. Besides, we already got an IRC channel on freenode if we need to discuss things directly; the logs are online as well so everyone who wants to can read all of it to stay tuned what's going on. Creating a Whatsapp group will only get a few people involved and others won't be able to join, so we would be creating groups inside groups which isn't the right way to do things together. Just my opinion.

Reactions: samarth sathe

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    First...Maybe is a good idea, but...You kill the forum on this way :D All other ways pm,skype,mails,wassup killing the point of the forum(Thats my opponion ofcourse)
    I don't think we need a Whatsapp group. But, like @mefistoreyon already said, it's killing the forum. Besides, we already got an IRC channel on freenode if we need to discuss things directly; the logs are online as well so everyone who wants to can read all of it to stay tuned what's going on. Creating a Whatsapp group will only get a few people involved and others won't be able to join, so we would be creating groups inside groups which isn't the right way to do things together. Just my opinion.