[Q] ATT Samsung Note i717 Won't turn on

Search This thread

keatabeata

Jan 8, 2009
My Note stopped charging so i bought an external battery charger. I charged up the battery and put it in my phone. The phone worked fine for a day. Then i felt it vibrating in my pocket. I pulled the battery and put it back in. It would not start up. It goes to Samsung screen then turns off and continues to vibrate over and over til it's dead or I pull the battery. I have NO idea what to do with it. I bought a new battery but that didn't work. I really need to get it back working as my whole life is scheduled or saved on that phone. Please help. I am really a newbie at phones so I need help. Thanks so much

captemo

Jan 13, 2012
Kentucky
My Note stopped charging so i bought an external battery charger. I charged up the battery and put it in my phone. The phone worked fine for a day. Then i felt it vibrating in my pocket. I pulled the battery and put it back in. It would not start up. It goes to Samsung screen then turns off and continues to vibrate over and over til it's dead or I pull the battery. I have NO idea what to do with it. I bought a new battery but that didn't work. I really need to get it back working as my whole life is scheduled or saved on that phone. Please help. I am really a newbie at phones so I need help. Thanks so much

Stuck power button. Flick the back of phone a few times

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using xda app-developers app

captemo

Jan 13, 2012
Kentucky
Did you flick it? I think it needs a jolt

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using xda app-developers app